** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Football Tipster

I have been trialing a new football betting system and I have won ten out of sixteen last selections.

Here are some of my previous selections:

Cameroon to beat Brazil 8/1

South Korea to beat Portugal 3/1

Morocco to draw with Spain 11/4

Portugal to beat Switzerland 5/6

If you are interested join me on my Facebook group called Football Tipster.

17 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Given my ante post bets on the World Cup it feels like fate is mocking me a bit by serving up a game on a rest day that featured a hat trick and an own goal! :lol

Gillingham 7/5 or Dagenham & Redbridge 15/8 to win in ninety minutes.

Over 7.5 match goals 125/1

1 hour ago, Cookiejames1 said:

Gillingham 7/5 or Dagenham & Redbridge 15/8 to win in ninety minutes.

Over 7.5 match goals 125/1

I can see why you don't think the game will be a draw if you like the prospects of 8 or more goals! ;)

My pessimistic early take on this is it's not going to be profitable in the long run, not least because the odds you are taking are poor relative to what you can get on the exchange. Dutching the 2 team prices gives you 1.3 for no draw versus around 1.4 on BF. Over 7.5 goals is easy to back at 220. If you can beat the odds despite taking such sub-optimum prices then you'll be doing incredibly well.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

I can see why you don't think the game will be a draw if you like the prospects of 8 or more goals! ;)

My pessimistic early take on this is it's not going to be profitable in the long run, not least because the odds you are taking are poor relative to what you can get on the exchange. Dutching the 2 team prices gives you 1.3 for no draw versus around 1.4 on BF. Over 7.5 goals is easy to back at 220. If you can beat the odds despite taking such sub-optimum prices then you'll be doing incredibly well.

It may not be tonight but hopefully I can pick a decent priced winner soon. ?