** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - December 2022

MCLARKE

50/1 winners for @azzybearand @RUGbut they were not enough to get into the top 4

Congratulations to the winner @justanotherpunter

Well done to 2nd @roger2256, 3rd @kenisbusyand 4th @Kingdom for

36 players in profit and an overall profit of 54 points, fantastic tipping !

image.png

image.png

image.png

2 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

50/1 winners for @azzybearand @RUGbut they were not enough to get into the top 4

Congratulations to the winner @justanotherpunter

Well done to 2nd @roger2256, 3rd @kenisbusyand 4th @Kingdom for

36 players in profit and an overall profit of 54 points, fantastic tipping !

image.png

image.png

image.png

trying for the life of me to understand why on the last day anyone would go ew on a 50/1 shot but there you go, each to their own. quick calc says azzy would have won by a few pennys.

Edited by Zilzalian

No logic mostly in these competitions but fair play to those that try to win by whatever means suits.Shocked tbh to win most winners again,completely unexpected and only ever aim for a top 25 which usually means a month in profit.Maybe backs up my suggestion for the additional prize of best overall total in the most winners compy as the fairest and most accurate reflection? I would not figure I don't think but seems to me a fair few would have a chance and deserve a reward for consistency without being chinned by a pinsticking guess or two?

No offence intended btw,prize will be going to Ukraine again so many thanks MC,maybe you could make the additional prize the target for similar? Happy New Year all and well done to all who managed a profit in 2022!!

10 hours ago, Quartu SE said:

No logic mostly in these competitions but fair play to those that try to win by whatever means suits.Shocked tbh to win most winners again,completely unexpected and only ever aim for a top 25 which usually means a month in profit.Maybe backs up my suggestion for the additional prize of best overall total in the most winners compy as the fairest and most accurate reflection? I would not figure I don't think but seems to me a fair few would have a chance and deserve a reward for consistency without being chinned by a pinsticking guess or two?

I'm going to have a proper bash at the naps title this year, I'll mostly be aiming for long price winners although there will be some logic to it.

Congratulations to JP and well done to everyone who made a profit . Special thank you to MC for all the work done on a particularly busy month .

With regards the proposed  yearly comp it seems to me consistency should be rewarded , with that in mind , the highest total from a minimum of 40 winning bets may be worth looking at , just a thought of course .

Happy new year to everyone .