** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Week 13

PercyP

NFL Week 13 Predictions

(1) Vikings to win ATS -3.0 points @ 10/11

The Jets will be popular with the public who will think Mike White was magic last week. It was against the Bears minus Justin Fields! Could they beat the Vikings with Cousins, Jefferson, Thielen and Cook. The answer is no Vikings have won 11 straight as favourites.

(2) Browns to win ATS -7.0 points @ 10/11

The Texans are tanking and want the number one pick. The browns with Amari Cooper, Nick Chubb, Miles Garrett and Deshaun Watson will take this.

(3) Steelers to win ATS -1.0 points @ 10/11

Steelers have the better defence, better coach and better QB. In short Steelers are the better team.

(4)Jags to win ATS -1.0 point @ 10/11

Despite being 4-7 the Jags and Trevor Lawrence have a positive points record (+12) whilst the 4-7 Lions have a negative points difference (-35). It’s time for Trevor to shine.

(5) Saints to win ATS +3.5 points @ 10/11

Picking a team who did not score last week could be risky however the Saints are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games at Tampa Bay. Whilst the Bucs, are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home.

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

Second set of selections

(6) Bills to win ATS -4.0 points @ 10/11

If the Patriots want to go toe to toe with the Bills then the Patriots will come unstuck.

(7) Raiders to win against the money line @ 21/20

This will be close and high scoring. I am hoping Josh Jacob’s has a monster game.

(8) Dolphins to win ATS +4.0 points @ 10/11

I love the 49Ers who I believe are bound for the Super-Bowl however, the Dolphins have a great passing offence which could help Miami keep this close.

(9) NY Giants to win against the money line @ 23/20

Washington’s good run is predicted to come to an end here. New York is 5-2 ATS in the last seven meetings overall with Washington.

(10) Packers to win against the money line @ 20/37

The Chicago Bears are 1-7 ATS in their last eight games against NFC North opponents.

Bet:

10 x 0.5 point trebles

5 x 1.5 point 4 timers

2.5 point accumulator

15 points staked

Two Money line games I like for similar reasons to @PercyP are:

Minnesota Vikings 1.66

Pittsburgh Steelers 1.95

And three anytime Touchdown scorers I like are:

Justin Jefferson (Minnesota Vikings) 2.05

Tee Higgins (Cincinnati Bengals) 2.05

CeeDee Lamb (Dallas Cowboys) 2.05

All prices Bet365

1 hour ago, fd1972uk said:

Bloody nfl accas are killing me, lol.

Everytime I try a team on a run, they get beat, lol.

Eagles have one defeat, ,guess when I bet them?

Them it was ravens, then minnesota (got beat by about 40 points) and last night Chiefs.

Have Bills to win the whole thing, although hope Dolphins win it.

It's so close this year, i think any from 10 teams could win it. Certainly makes for exciting viewing.

On 12/4/2022 at 11:54 AM, MinellaWorksop said:

Two Money line games I like for similar reasons to @PercyP are:

Minnesota Vikings 1.66

Pittsburgh Steelers 1.95

And three anytime Touchdown scorers I like are:

Justin Jefferson (Minnesota Vikings) 2.05

Tee Higgins (Cincinnati Bengals) 2.05

CeeDee Lamb (Dallas Cowboys) 2.05

All prices Bet365

Top picking MinellaWorksop ??

NFL Week 13 Results

First selections W4 L1 – Staked 30 points returned 67.68 for a profit of 37.68 points

Second Selections W3 D1 L1 – Staked 15 points returned 17.06 points

Overall week 13 W7 D1 L2 – Staked 45 points returned 84.74 points for a profit  of 39.74 points.

YTD: Total selections 130 – W56 D9 L66 staked 585.00 points returned 587.53 for an overall seasonal profit of 2.53 points.

(1) Vikings to win ATS -3.0 points @ 10/11 – Won – Vikings hold on 27-22

Could they beat the Vikings with Cousins, Jefferson, Thielen and Cook. The answer is no Vikings have won 11 straight as favourites. Vikings led 20-6 at half time but could have lost this game. Awesome defence, held out on the one yard line.

(2) Browns to win ATS -7.0 points @ 10/11- Won – Browns won 27-14

The Texans are tanking and want the number one pick. The browns with Amari Cooper, Nick Chubb, Miles Garrett and Deshaun Watson will take this. Houston’s offence was abysmal.

(3) Steelers to win ATS -1.0 points @ 10/11- Won – Steelers stopped the Falcons run game to win 19-16

Steelers have the better defence, better coach and better QB. In short Steelers are the better team. Steelers jumped out to a 16-6 lead and held on.

(4)Jags to win ATS -1.0 point @ 10/11 – Lost – Jags take huge beating by the Lions 14-40

Despite being 4-7 the Jags and Trevor Lawrence have a positive points record (+12) whilst the 4-7 Lions have a negative points difference (-35). It’s time for Trevor to shine. Lawrence did not play well with only 17 of 31successful  pass attempts.

(5) Saints to win ATS +3.5 points @ 10/11- Won – Despite the “ Brady Magic” made it a 17-16 win for Tampa

Picking a team who did not score last week could be risky however the Saints are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games at Tampa Bay. Whilst the Bucs, are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home. The Buccaneers trailed the Saints16-3 with three minutes left, then the Brady Magic happened scoring with just three seconds on the clock.

(6) Bills to win ATS -4.0 points @ 10/11 – Won – Bills take care of the Patriots 24-10

If the Patriots want to go toe to toe with the Bills then the Patriots will come unstuck. Bills comfortable.

(7) Raiders to win against the money line @ 21/20 – Won – Raiders win 27-20

This will be close and high scoring. I am hoping Josh Jacob’s has a monster game. Josh Jacobs steamrolled the Chargers defence running for 144 yards. The Raiders have now won three on the trot.

(8) Dolphins to win ATS +4.0 points @ 10/11 – Lost – 49Ers win 33-17 but the scoreboard did not fully reflect the closeness of this game.

I love the 49Ers who I believe are bound for the Super-Bowl however, the Dolphins have a great passing offence which could help Miami keep this close.   Not Tua’s best game of the season Nick Bosa sacked him three times. Miami where still in the game at 23-17 until the final minutes.

(9) NY Giants to win against the money line @ 23/20 – Draw – Sides finished all square at 20-20

Washington’s good run is predicted to come to an end here. New York is 5-2 ATS in the last seven meetings overall with Washington. Giants led 20-13 with two minutes to go before conceding. The Giants had a chance to win the game in the final minute of overtime but the lengthy field goal attempt fell short.

(10) Packers to win against the money line @ 20/37 – Won – Packers continue to have the Bears number 28-19

The Chicago Bears are 1-7 ATS in their last eight games against NFC North opponents. Make that 1-8.