** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Wednesday 30th November.

kensland

5yo selections

Lucky 15 on the highlighted

COURSE TIME  SELECTION ODDS 
Dundalk 3.00 Maestro Stick 4.00
Ludlow 3.15 Loup De Maulde 3.50
Haydock 3.37 Pyramid Place 30.00
Ludlow 3.45 My Monty 22.00
Kempton 4.15 Spring Glow 2.50
Kempton 5.50 Mabre 12.00
Kempton 7.20 Pistoletto 7.50
Kempton 8.20 Arabescato 7.50

I'll try 5p ew Lucky 31 using some of the selections on the forums today.  Skybet

Ling 125 Glencalvie 15/2  3pl.   2nd.

Lud 215 Volcano  11/1. 2pl.   Unp.   3rd.

Deau 240 Voice Of Angels. 9/1. 4pl.   Unpl.

Kemp 650 Scintillate. 4/1  3pl.   3rd.

Kemp 820 Humanitarian  15/2  4pl.   Unpl.

£3.10.                    Returned  43p.  ?

Edited by Nigwilliam

1.55 Lin Meisher 6/1 (0.7 win at 6/1) @The Brigadier

2.25 Lin Greatgadian 10/3 @The Brigadier Nap

7.50 Km Siskany 13/8 (2.30  3.26) Have faith that Will Buick has chosen the right horse to ride for Charlie Appleby)

1 x 1 pt win Trixie = 4 points = poss return of 139.70

Total stakes = 7 pts today

Greatgadian came 4th so I'm glad I didn't go each way with my bet.  Meisher won so have 4.50 pts to come back anyway

@richard-westwoodhas chosen my last leg race for his ratings bet today.  I have had a small 0.50 reverse forecast which won't amount to much and 0.50 win on Bellocia at 4/1 and 0.70 win at 3/1 on Wild Crusade.  I will be surprised if Wild Crusade beats Siskany and Will Buick has got it wrong but you never know,  If it does then maybe Will should speak to Richard in future about which horse he chooses to ride when he has more than one choice ?

9.20 stakes today

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A neck and a nose prevented me from making a profit today with Siskany.  Well done to @richard-westwoodfor getting the winner.  I didn't lose on his bet.  My small loss today was 1.80 pts.  This makes my MTD  -51.70 and YTD -263.44

I must say that I am very pleased to get November out of the way.  This has been an awful transition from the flat to the jumps this year.

I have it all to do to try and get back into surplus before the end of the year with just one month to go.  Got to go for it though.

Looks like it is class 4 and below races tomorrow.  There are two class 3 races, one with a favourite in at 6/5 and the other with a Willie Mullins horse in at 4/7.  The bookies don't make it easy for us do they?

Edited by The Equaliser
Resuts Update

A notebook horse is Daysofourlives in the 6.50 Kempton. Two runs to date and has run incredibly green in both of them, slowly away last time but made good headway when it came to the business end of the race, more to come. The doubt of course is that the Marco Botti  stable could be looking for a handicap mark. Drifting a little  and now to 9.2 and 2,76 for the place. Win and place bet.................won at a Bfsp of 9.78, finished like a train, after just one win in my last seven on here I needed that!?

Good luck everyone.

Edited by jonjo