** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Saturday 26th November

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

3/3 with zanza ...Red risk and le milos all winning and doubles too on all 3 ......feels like bit of a coup really as earlier in the week remember I said courses were misrepresenting goings at courses and Newbury yest said going was good but stick was 5.5 and my friends messaged me saying ground was obviously soft and asked me to set ground to soft today for the ratings and this is what happened  ...still advertising good and watered tge course too !!!!....its a joke ......well today I used it against them and its made us 636 -60 pts stake ....around +576.00 .....that'll teach em lol ? 

Very well done Richard.  Superb ratings' performance.  You definitely have your holiday cash now  ?

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

3/3 with zanza ...Red risk and le milos all winning and doubles too on all 3 ......feels like bit of a coup really as earlier in the week remember I said courses were misrepresenting goings at courses and Newbury yest said going was good but stick was 5.5 and my friends messaged me saying ground was obviously soft and asked me to set ground to soft today for the ratings and this is what happened  ...still advertising good and watered tge course too !!!!....its a joke ......well today I used it against them and its made us 636 -60 pts stake ....around +576.00 .....that'll teach em lol ? 

When are you going on your holidays Rich?

6 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

When are you going on your holidays Rich?

May ...to kos ...I try and pay for each holiday using winnings if I can ....but I put aside the money from monthly earnings just in case .... I needed 500 to pay off next year's hol so today's win has done just that and I've been online and paid it off much to my wife's delight ?.....nothing better than a holiday paid for by the bookies ......every drink ...every meal just seems that bit sweeter .....I can relax now and start thinking and working on  the next one ? 

On 11/26/2022 at 12:17 PM, MCLARKE said:

I should have stated that this is the forecast price. I don't use the SP because we don't know what this is until the off and it is therefore of no use if we want to select the horse prior to the race and take the early price.

Hi, we should explain to those who dont use Horseracebase.com that when checking stats on there you can use the actual SP or you can use the price that the horse was Forecasted to go off, as in the bookies forecast price, I think horseracebase uses Will Hills.