** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

World Cup bets.

Skittle

I'm seeing plenty of opportunities to make gains from this tournament. 

Betfair have good prices for qualifying from the groups but you can't put them together, not that I can see. Bet365 lets you do so but prices are a little lower and accas are limited to 6 or 7 selections. Bet365 also have prices not to qualify, again, some good selections available.

Paddypower have prices for players to start the first game v Iran. I've already taken 3.75 about England, France, Argentina and Brazil to qualify.

I'll be looking to post throughout the tournament on here but will be using some bets on my other threads as well.

Bet 5. £

Group A...Holland to qualify @ 1.03.

Bet 6. £

Group B...England to qualify @ 1.04.

There will be more similar bets to the ones above coming up. I'm not missing bets just because they will take more time to complete. I'll continue the betting as though these types of bets are considered winners. Obviously, a losing bet scuppers it all.

2 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

for a period of 1 month and with small bets and small odds, you won't win a lot

No, but imagine how much he could lose if he followed your approach to staking!

Sorry, but the comment is like Gazza giving Ronaldo advice on how to look after yourself and have a long career! (For the avoidance of doubt I'm not saying that @Skittle is a Ronaldo among punters and you're certainly no Gazza, but the comparison is valid in terms of discipline and longevity. He's got threads that have been run consistently for about 10 years.)

I think this thread can be viewed as an adjunct to his existing long-running threads to accommodate any additional bets he likes during the World Cup.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

No, but imagine how much he could lose if he followed your approach to staking!

Sorry, but the comment is like Gazza giving Ronaldo advice on how to look after yourself and have a long career! (For the avoidance of doubt I'm not saying that @Skittle is a Ronaldo among punters and you're certainly no Gazza, but the comparison is valid in terms of discipline and longevity. He's got threads that have been run consistently for about 10 years.)

I think this thread can be viewed as an adjunct to his existing long-running threads to accommodate any additional bets he likes during the World Cup.

A correct assumption, thamk you.