** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Sunday 30th October

Carlisle 3.05 

Wholestone 9.7 12/1 2nd 

Navajo Pass 9.7 11/4

These two a bit clear of rest and very well handicapped. Both will love the soft/heavy going. Prices on both have shortened to 10/1 and 15/8 respectively. I didn’t have time to post as I’ve been out for a meal. 

5 points win Navajo and 2 points win Wholestone 

Edited by Villa Chris

Very few races in the UK with runners showing good recent form

1.08 Hunt Pentland Hills 2 pts win at 2.16.  I'll take the Henderson horse to win the 2 horse race.  I am led to believe that Aucunisque was inferior to my selection over hurdles and the 6lb weight pull could seal its superiority to win the race 

3.58 Barely Famous 1 pt win at 5.2.  Running well and looks to be of better value than Lord Sparky at 7/4.  This is a tougher race than Lord Sparky's easy race last time

3 points staked

Galway 1.50 

Mica Malpic 9.48 9/2 3rd 

Deadheat 9.48 6/1

Reel Steel 9.4 11/1 2nd 

Kavanaghs Corner 9.15 fell 

Reel Steel is a nice price and classy back a few years ago but lost his way. Return run was more like it, but lumping top weight around here on soft/heavy won’t be much fun . The top two less exposed and probably still very well handicapped 

2.50 points on top two 

Edited by Villa Chris

18 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Carlisle 3.05 

Wholestone 9.7 12/1 2nd 

Navajo Pass 9.7 11/4

These two a bit clear of rest and very well handicapped. Both will love the soft/heavy going. Prices on both have shortened to 10/1 and 15/8 respectively. I didn’t have time to post as I’ve been out for a meal. 

5 points win Navajo and 2 points win Wholestone 

No luck today a 2nd and a 3rd . 2-3 races tomorrow which catch my eye 

P/L jump season start date 8th October 2022 -3.44 points 

Edited by Villa Chris

GALWAY

GRANGE WALK

Win

Could be thrown in if acting on his chase mark of 141 runs here off 108 and although has fallen in two chases this looks a winnable contest.

GROODY RIVER 

Each way

Reappears off a near 800 day absence where he's been who knows but trainer was complaining about his ratings rise off the back of two hurdles wins. If they have been able to get some runnjng into him he could do well in the coming season.