** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL - Week 6

PercyP

NFL Week 6 Predictions

(1) LA Rams to win ATS -10.5 points @ 10/11

The Rams at home are 7-3-1 ATS in the last 11 matchups between the Rams and Panthers, and the favourite is 3-0-1 in their past four meetings. If the Rams can protect Stafford then it is about time Rams score over 30 points.

(2) Baltimore Ravens to win ATS -5.0 points @ 10/11

Trends point to a Ravens win. Ravens tend to win when road favourites they are 16-4 straight up. Ravens are also 13-2 straight up in their last non-conference 15 games. Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has never lost to an NFC team in his career, he is expected to extend his 12-0 mark against the NFC when the Ravens visit the Giants.

(3) 49ers to win ATS -5.5 points @ 10/11

The Falcons remain undefeated ATS (5-0) but this winning record will be broken by the 49ers. They are 8-2 ATS in their past 10 games and 5-2 ATS in their last seven road games. 

(4) Chiefs to win ATS +3.0 points @ 20/23

The Chiefs do not lose at home very often and stats point to a Chiefs win. Chiefs are 26-5 straight up in their last 31 home games. Chiefs are 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 games when playing as the underdog. Bills are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games played in Week 6, no idea why this would be. The Bills have also lost before their bye week in the past two seasons.

(5) LA Chargers to win -5.0 points @ 10/11

The Bronco’s do not like playing on Monday nights they have lost 6 straight Monday nighters and are 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 games on a Monday. They also do not like being on the road as they are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 road games.

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

Second Set of Selections:

(6) Washington to win ATS -1.0 point @ 20/21

Washington always wins in Chicago. Not much has gone right for the Commanders who stand at 1-4. They are on a four game losing streak. This run includes loses against superior teams the Eagles (5-0), Cowboys (4-1) and the Titans (3-2). Commanders are 8-1 SU 9-0 ATS in their last 9 games at Chicago. Whilst, the Bears are 4-13 ATS in their last 17 games vs NFC East division.

(7) Cardinals to win ATS -3.0 points @ 1/1

The Seahawks are only 1-6 ATS in their last seven home games vs. the Cardinals and 7-15 in their last 22 vs. the NFC. The Cardinals have had success on the road lately, going 10-2 ATS in their last dozen road games.

(8) The Steelers to win ATS +8.0 points @ 10/11

The under is 5-1 in Pittsburgh’s last six home games and 26-10-1 in the Steelers’ last 37 games in October. I think they will try to keep this close. Kenny Pickett will prefer to be at Heinz Field than away at the rampant Bills.

(9) Packers to win ATS -7.0 points @ 20/23

The Packers will be pleased to return to Lambeau Field where they are The Packers are 24-2 at home over the last 26 games. The Packers are also 12-3 ATS in their last 15 games following a straight up loss. I am not on the Jets band wagon beating up on a seventh round QB does not make them Super Bowl contenders.

(10) The Colts to win ATS -2.5 points @ 10/11

The Colts are 0-4 ATS in their last four divisional games but are 8-1 SU in their last nine home games vs. the Jaguars. With only 2.5 points to overcome, I shall choose the Colts.

Bet:

10 x 0.5 point trebles

5 x 1.5 point 4 timers

2.5 point accumulator

15 points staked

One I like the look of today is:

Jacksonville Jaguars 2.10 Bet365

The Jags play away at the Indianapolis Colts in what should be an evenly contested game. The Jaguars were admittedly disappointing last time out losing to the Houston Texans and have now lost two in a row though they beat The Colts by 24-0 in gameweek 2 this season. The Colts like the Jags are also a mixed bag when it comes to form this season and I feel the game is there for the taking for The Jaguars and preferably get back to winning ways.

NFL Week 6 Results

There appears to be a clear changing of the old guard. Brady and Rodgers losing, Jets, Giants and Eagles are the form teams. Not what I was expecting this season at all.

Week 6 Record W4 L6 - 45 points staked, 3.56 returned for a weekly loss of 41.44 points.

The YTD record is now: Total selections 60 – W23 D3 L34 staked 270.00 returned 48.12 for an overall loss of 221.88 points.

Backing the opposite of my tips seems a good strategy, but be warned I shall be trying even harder this week to rectify this situation.

(1) LA Rams to win ATS -10.5 points @ 10/11 – Won = Rams win 24-10, but not as easy as the scoreline suggests.

Rams score over 30 points. The Rams continue to misfire on offence.

(2) Baltimore Ravens to win ATS -5.0 points @ 10/11 – Lost = Ravens fall apart in last few minutes of the game. Giants win 24-20

Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has never lost to an NFC team in his career, he is expected to extend his 12-0 mark against the NFC when the Ravens visit the Giants. With the Ravens leading 20-10 with six minutes to play, it appeared that Lamar’s impressive record would continue.

(3) 49ers to win ATS -5.5 points @ 10/11 - Lost = Falcons 6-0 ATS

The Falcons remain undefeated ATS (5-0) but this winning record will be broken by the 49ers. Atlanta cashed in the banged up 49ers defence, cruising to a 28-14 victory.

(4) Chiefs to win ATS +3.0 points @ 20/23 – Lost = Josh Allen and the Bills score late to win 24-20

The Chiefs do not lose at home very often and stats point to a Chiefs win. Close, the Chiefs nearly did it.

(5) LA Chargers to win -5.0 points @ 10/11 – Lost = Chargers won by 3 in overtime 19-16

The Bronco’s do not like playing on Monday nights they have lost 6 straight Monday Nighters. Make that seven, but the Chargers only won by 3 in overtime.

(6) Washington to win ATS -1.0 point @ 20/21 – Won = Commanders win 12-7

Washington always wins in Chicago. Commanders are 8-1 SU 9-0 ATS in their last 9 games at Chicago. Got one right.

(7) Cardinals to win ATS -3.0 points @ 1/1- Lost = Seattle win 19-9

The Seahawks are only 1-6 ATS in their last seven home games vs. the Cardinals. The Seahawks completely shut out the Cardinals.  

(8) The Steelers to win ATS +8.0 points @ 10/11- Won=– Steelers won the game 20-18

The under is 5-1 in Pittsburgh’s last six home games.  I think they will try to keep this close. Steelers somehow contained Brady.

(9) Packers to win ATS -7.0 points @ 20/23 – Lost = Packers beaten at home 27-10 by the Jets.

The Packers will be pleased to return to Lambeau Field where they are The Packers are 24-2 at home over the last 26 games. I am not on the Jets band wagon beating up on a seventh round QB does not make them Super Bowl contenders. Beating the Packers at home was impressive but are the Jets great or the Packers poor?

(10) The Colts to win ATS -2.5 points @ 10/11 – Won = Colts win by 7 (34-27)

The Colts are 0-4 ATS in their last four divisional games but are 8-1 SU in their last nine home games vs. the Jaguars. With only 2.5 points to overcome, I shall choose the Colts. This win was because QB Matt Ryan completed 42/58 passes, his best record in 15 years.