** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Information

monty63

hello all

is football a good sport to be picking odds at evens?

as was talking in bookie today with me OAP lovely bunch about one person just do WH epic value evens as long it's only a goal to be scored in a match i know it's a max of a tenner stake but funny

enough that's the max he will put on his bets, so we got talking about evens and coming up ways to try to pick sports markets the would be good for evens picks 

we had a good old time why not pick 1/2 and 1/3 for a evens double or a 1/3 1/4 1/5 treble then we got carried away with 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 timers then we started with all in bets starting with

pennies to one pounds anyway one person suggested if you started with a penny stake all in bet at evens after 27 days you be a millionaire if you could get the stakes on well that started it

people were grabbing betting slips trying to work it out right old time had by all well it leads me back to any sport could be good to try but i think horse racing would not be one i would try

my way of thinking is why not try the bet building on a football match any suggestions 

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Information
  • 2 weeks later...

@monty63 you have me thinking now ...... I like the idea of the treble 1/3, 1/4, 1/5 ...... maybe 1 Pt Win for the first bet bank if a winner. Loser start again. Winner 2nd time double up.

Just looking at todays football you could have : Stuttgart 1\3, CD Algar 2\9 & Radnik Bijeljina @ 2\11 pays 19.25 ....... lets see.

On 10/5/2022 at 10:59 PM, monty63 said:

my way of thinking is why not try the bet building on a football match any suggestions 

Yeah, have a look at the Glory Hunt section as there’s plenty of people doing stuff along those lines. Some are trying to roll over as many winning bets as possible while others try and double the stake each time. Over 0.5 goals in a game or +3 handicaps are popular markets.

After trying out (unsuccessfully) an elaborate staking plan, I’m just attempting to double up each time in my “Juggernaut #2” thread, including making use of some of those “epic value” bets. I use a lot of rugby bets where there’s a big favourite, e.g. them to lead at anytime in the game or have the highest scoring half. So far I’m 7-7 and just in front on the double up attempts.

• 2 months later...

happy new year to you all 

been at it to find market for a try at this challenge  27 try at evens to a million found one for horse racing found one for golf doing double chance for football still trying to find one for tennis and one for rugby 

just need other sports so i can spread the risk and try to keep under the bookie radar