** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

British Open

Fader

This continues today at 1pm and there is one that I like in the matches and one that I'll take a few on the outright market. Jimmy Robertson takes on Ryan Day and Robertson at around evens is a good price. He comes into this after wins against Heathcote and Pengfei and he scored well. 3 50+ breaks in each match in "first to 4" encounters. Day has come through after beating Rebecca Kenna and Greene. With all due respect to Kenna, she wasn't going to pose any threat and against Greene, Day didn't hit one 50+  break. 

In the outright market, I'm going to take a chance on 4 in an open event that has a random draw. Players play twice today and so we'll know the final 8 by the end of the evening.

5.5pts J.Robertson to beat R.Day 10/11 bet365

Outrights
2pts Xintong to win British Open 8/1 betfair
---------------------------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Sijun to win British Open 40/1 willhill
0.5pts e/w J.Robertson to win British Open 40/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w Haotian to win British Open 40/1 bet365

Yeah, always worth laying him early, Ronnie. I should have have had Allen to beat Trump lastnight too. He has a good record against him. Could have been different for Jimmy Robertson last night. Should have gone 2-2. Good news is the Quarter final draw is nice for the 2 remaining outright picks. Every chance of a semi-final for both and if they drew eachother it would be a guarantee 20/1 winner.

A 4-fold for me today to keep an interest.

1pt 4 fold - Selby, Haotian, Saengkham and Sijun all to win 10/1 betway