** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Week 7 Table & Week 8 Chat

fantasy1.jpg

Apologies for the delay in getting this up. I've been on annual leave but back now! The Punters Lounge Fantasy Football League has a new leader at the top of the table after @StevenKing and his warning hazchem side stormed to the summit. His front three of Alexander Isak, Gabriel Jesus, and Erling Haaland is really doing the business. Allan Woods will feel his team name quite literally with this week being a steep learning curve as they dropped to 7th place after leading the way last week.

Congratulations to Greg Nash and his Tokyo Rovers team who smashed their way to the top score of the week with 92 points. His decision to captain Son Heung-min proved to be a stroke of genius and his defensive line and keeper also delivered a whopping 33 points between them. He pipped @MinellaWorksop's Dynamo CamSmith FC who hit 91 points in a complete turnaround of fortunes from recent weeks. Welcome to the party Stuart!

It's time to all point and laugh (checks notes to make sure it's not me) at the team with the lowest score this week! @Zidane123's Manchester United 77 could only muster 21 points on a dry week. Four of his players didn't even have a game scheduled thanks to the postponements so it's a tough knock for Shuaib and he'll be looking to bounce back this week!

Haha cheers @StevieDay1983 . It is a welcome change to not be propping up The Punters Lounge Fantasy league scoring. In fact, the international break came at the right time as I required a week off just to process my stunned amazement at being at the heady heights of scoring a 91pts gameweek lol.

Fingers crossed this has appeased the board and fans of Dynamo CamSmith FC and that instead they are more distracted by the England international team and Harry Maguire's Circus clown antics instead.