** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Shriners Hospital Children Open

owenclass

• owenclass changed the title to Shriners Hospital Children Open

Aaron Wise 20/1 ew 8 places hills - 8th last year on his debut, a great talent.

Patrick Cantlay 13/2 ew 8 places hills - Course form 1-2-2-8, scoring average 66.

Sunjae Im 12/1 ew 8 places Coral - In great form this season last 5 tournaments 2-2-12-15-2.

Tom Kim 22/1 ew 8 places hills - In form, played well at Presidents Cup, course debut.

Great going Robbo, personally I hope Cantlay wins but it's a great position to be in, was similar a couple of weeks ago with Migliozzi and Hojgaard in a similar position and also before I had two players play a playoff which was quite good (can't remember names).

Hopefully both will have a strong finish, although for myself I hope it's Cantlay who has the better finish.

I'm not so clued up on the Asian players tbh so seldom goto them, seems he's a good up and coming young player, didn't even know he went by the name Tom, lol.

I might have misheard this, though I reckon I heard on the Asian Tour on Freesports that Joohyung Kim gave himself an English nickname so that people could remember him easier and that he chose Tom based on the fact he liked watching Thomas the Tank Engine as a child lol.