** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - September 19 - September 25

54 minutes ago, neilovan said:

Djokovic will just walk all over Alliasime here. Court is so slow, I would give Alliasime almost no chance.  If you can get -4.5 handicap it is worth a bet. 

no handicap betting because its exhibition, with short 3rd set. Shows you what I know?

On 9/23/2022 at 8:56 PM, Foo_Fighter said:

Team World to win the Laver Cup at 6.00 with bet365

Ruud and Tsitsipas gave an early lead to Team Europe after their wins against Sock and Schwartzman respectively. 

I expect Alex to grab the first point for Team World in his match against Murray. Tennis is a lot of the times about match-ups, and I feel that this is a pretty bad one for Andy. How will he cope with the Aussie's insane speed? 

I think the timing is quite perfect for those who desire to back Team World, and I cannot hide that I happen to be one among them. Besides, Team Europe is lacking arguably its most valuable member (Zverev), and this, if nothing else, is a great blow for the team. Zverev has played an instrumental role in Team Europe's early success in the competition, winning the clinching matches in 2018 and 2019. Team Europe is also lacking the out of form Medvedev, who's still Medvedev though (apparently Europe in its entirety does not want anything related to Russia these days). 

Taylor Fritz and FAA might score a lot of points for Team World the upcoming days. They're the truly elite players of this team, and along with Djokovic (and maybe Nadal, but I highly doubt he's currently in a good condition), the most elite players of the tournament.

The awfully overpriced 6.00 comes in! 

Yeah baby  ?