** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

TOUR Championships

MinellaWorksop

The season finale of The Fedex Cup playoffs is here.

It's not your usual golf event, with the best players getting a headstart on the less better players. Quite frankly it usually ends up being one of the least exciting tournaments because of this. That said, here is my Fantasy Golf squad with prices from Bet365 as a reference:

Patrick Cantlay 7/2

Xander Schauffele 13/2

Cameron Smith 22/1

Tony Finau 20/1

Justin Thomas 25/1

Viktor Hovland 66/1

The squad is based upon a mixture of Strokes gained approach the green stats yearly total and course specific combined with their Fedex Cup handicap starting positions.

Best of luck to all.

3 hours ago, fd1972uk said:

Pity didn't go for XS as he's looking poised, catching Scheffler.

With Scheffler and Cantlays odds,  he was the only player I thought had a chance with half decent odds considering the tournament type. Rahm is playing decent too, but see it between the top two.

Fully understand why you wouldn't back a player in this type of event though mate. After the first round it looked like an easy stroll for Scheffler. Thankfully Schauffele kicked on in round two and has at least made it a two horse race.

It just seems so daft to give the best players a headstart. It's like giving Baaeed a 10 second headstart in a horse race. Absolutely bonkers lol.

Scheffler squanders his lead and McIlroy wins.

Fair play to any Rory backers.

It's a funny old game this golf malarkey lol.

PGA Tour takes a rest for a few weeks, with the Fantasy Golf app not restarting til around September 15th (I think).

So I will also be taking a rest from the golf in this time. Though in the meantime there will be plenty of DP World Tour action for your golfing viewing requirements.

Edited by MinellaWorksop
spelling