** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Aug 16th

uclodds.jpg

The 2022/23 Champions League play-off round first legs are here and there are six games with six places at stake in this season's group stage in European football's elite competition. Benfica are the only team heavily backed by the bookies with the other five ties finely balanced. Who are you picking to get the results here?

Rangers FC vs PSV Eindhoven

2022-08-16T21:00+02:00

Rangers FC

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Helander (0/0 d), Hagi (0/0 m), Ofoborh (0/0 m), Roofe (0/0 f, last season 2nd top scorer)

Suspended:

PSV Eindhoven

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Boscagli (0/0 d), Júnior (0/0 m), Vinícius (0/0 f), Vertessen (0/0 f), Madueke (0/0 f), Ledezma (2/0 m), Hoever (1/0 d)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Rangers v PSV - Both Teams to Score (Yes)

This game should have goals in it despite the fact that in the 6 head-to-head meetings between the 2 sides going back to 1978 only 2 have seen both sides score. Rangers have scored at least 1 goal in their last 29 home games in all competitions a run that goes back to September 2021 when Lyon beat then 1-0, in a Europa League game. PSV have started their season well and have scored in their last 13 competitive games whilst at the same time conceding in their last 12.

5 hours ago, silver fox said:

Rangers v PSV - Both Teams to Score (Yes)

This game should have goals in it

At least one scored by Tavernier and one scored from a header hopefully!

Tav to score 5/1 Sky Bet; too big for me, even against a higher than average quality opponent for Rangers. Beware, he seems to have a habit of scoring every other game and not when I have the audacity to post him on here! :eyes

A header scored at 5/4 Hills - yet to publish my "academic paper" on the subject of headed goals as still gathering data but it's not too much of a spolier to say you'd make a loss backing it blindly in every game at the prices offered. That said, there's something in the data that just nudges my elbow enough to chance it at the price for a game between these two.

On 8/16/2022 at 7:00 PM, harry_rag said:

Tav to score 5/1 Sky Bet; too big for me, even against a higher than average quality opponent for Rangers. Beware, he seems to have a habit of scoring every other game and not when I have the audacity to post him on here!

Told you! :)

Best price 3/1 today. He's earning himself the nickname "bank of Tav" on current form.