** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cazoo British Open (inc qualifiers)

Fader

12 hours ago, Fader said:

Sorry guys, you bet on these guys to do their job and they can't even do that. Even at 3-1 up.

Final day of of qualifications tomorrow. Just a couple for me. They're all pretty short prices and so I'm just going to stick them in an accy. Guodong with a -1.5 handicap against Lilley and Maguire are the two that I like but both are odds on. Guodong went 4-1 down against Xu Si and won 5 in a row with 4 centuries. Lilley lost to Carrington 5-2 and hit just 1 50+ break. The other, Maguire, has beaten Stevens last 8 TIMES in a row. 

2pts treble - Guodong -1.5 / Maguire -1,5 / Brown -1.5 7.5/1 paddypower
2pt accy - Bingyu / Guodong -1.5 / Maguire / Over 5.5 frames in Noppon/White / Milkins 7.5/

never need to apologize. I'm always grateful for your time, effort, input and predictions. nobody is ever guaranteed a 100% win and it's up to each individual person to follow your bet and how much they bet on. I would thank you more so no need to say sorry.