** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - August 2022

Apologies for that. There was a horse of the same name running at Ballinrobe that was a non runner. Not sure what the chances are of 2 horses with the same name running on the same day. I'll try and put a check in my system to try and pick it up on the off chance it happens again.

I will update in the next table.

35 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Cheers Michael not been doing that good on naps as £20 challenge lately but pulled the old pulled up system out ?

Lee you really do need to stop drinking stout with the laddies in the public bar and go in the tap room with a decent pint of  bitter, very disappoited that you did it ew, come on lee you gotta start to man up, win bets only. ???? going to start a petition to stop you being an ew pussy. ??? Seriously well done fella.

20 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Lee you really do need to stop drinking stout with the laddies in the public bar and go in the tap room with a decent pint of  bitter, very disappoited that you did it ew, come on lee you gotta start to man up, win bets only. ???? going to start a petition to stop you being an ew pussy. ??? Seriously well done fella.

I can’t help it cheers zil will try harder ????