** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - July 31st

41 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

"MILO" not sure it can be implemented any longer as the racing jurnel he refers to is/was  "the raceform handicap weekend issue"

it involved scaning the previous weeks results and identifying the winner of all/any races that were run in "above average times"

the resulting horse would have to have won by a 3 length margin or more and attracted one the following caveat's =  ran on well/ quickened clear/comfortabley/

by the raceform race reader/  the assertion been that a horse capeable of quickening up at the business end of fast run race is a serious player in the future/

he kept a hot list of these and punted them accordingly/   { that seems to be it from the scrap of paper he wrote it down on]   now dont shoot the messanger

i have never ran it as to my mind it will trow up very few selections and they would probaly be short priced { given the above impressive performance ]  and

i would rather shit on my hands and clap than bet short prices/