** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

$50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST

GaF

plmanchester0bl.jpg Well the final is fast approaching - Punters Lounge is proud to have 12 of its members so far amoungst the 300 finalists. Congratulations, just for making it to: Port (Port):clap Jomell (mastermind66):clap Philossify (philossify):clap Paul Ross (Riverdance):clap represented by Kip11 JamieBhoy (Jamiebhoy):clap Pocket Lady (histart):clap Run DMC vs Pat Nevin (RunDmcVsPatN):clap Big Al (xxALxx):clap Burt Saddo (BurtSaddo):clap Stubhoy (stubhoy77):clap Noerager (fjappe):clap Kevmac (KevMac4782) :clap We're right behind you - hopefully it can be a very profitable and exciting night for you. I'll be there to support you (but I promise I won't jinx anyone!!). Last 20 places are up for grabs in the last qualifiers on Tuesday and Wednesday if anyone still fancies their chances........

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST

We have 10 who have qualified as i also got in gl to all 2morrow nite
Hi Stubhoy. :welcome to Punters Lounge. And congratulations on the final!!!!!!:clap :clap :clap

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Hi Noerager, Congratulations on having qualified! That's 11 punters lounge members now - anyone else lurking out there? Any winnings you get are yours and I can see no reason why you couldn't withdraw it. You may have to "jump through a few hoops" to prove your identity / age, but once you've done that, I cannot see why they could withold YOUR money......

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Thanks for the suggestion noerager. Unfortunately it's not for me to make decisions on what PL can give away, and the Boss Man is on holiday at the moment, so we'll have to skip that. Hopefully the top person will get a decent payout anyway (from Betfred/ManchesterOnline)!!!! And of course, the PL top dog will also earn significant bragging rights!!! (that's gotta be worth more than any cash prize!!) Stick around though - there are plenty of PL comps around that do offer prize money. Look through some of the other forums. And keep your eye on this forum for the next freeroll.

Punters lounge donated by pointing some of us towards the competitions in the first place :clap . Whatever happens you end up with at least $10 if I read the payout table correctly on BetFred :D
Yup Spot-on.... 201-300 $10 101-200 $20 91-100 $30 81-90 $40 71-80 $50 61-70 $60 51-60 $100 41-50 $150 31-40 $200 21-30 $250 11-20 $300 10 $500 9 $700 8 $1000 7 $1500 6 $2000 5 $3000 4 $4000 3 $5000 2 $7500 1 $10000

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST I was going to go out to work tonight and give you all a bit of peace, but as I went to Cardiff this morning (managing to win 27p before I went) I'm going to be hanging around. I wish you ALL the very best cards and hope you can make the best of what you're given tonight, but obviously I'll be cheering on Pocket Lady against any of you (and yes she was on my shoulder as I typed). :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Hi guys I joined Punters Lounge about 2 weeks ago, but this is my fist post I qualified for the Manchester tournament about 3 weeks ago. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone who has qualified. I'll look out to see how you are all doing KevMac4782

Hi guys I joined Punters Lounge about 2 weeks ago, but this is my fist post I qualified for the Manchester tournament about 3 weeks ago. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone who has qualified. I'll look out to see how you are all doing KevMac4782
Hi KevMac - :welcome to PL and congratulations for having qualified. You may well have qualified before joining - but now you're "one of us" - so I'll add you to "our" qualifiers. What's going on - it's all the newbies that have qualified for this!!!! Anyone nervous? Getting near - what would you spend that $10,000 on if you won? If it's pure equal chance - then there is now a 12/300 - 4% chance that the winner is one of the 12........) ;)

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Cheers Gottafancy I have to admit i only stumbled across the site in an attempt to find the passwords!!! But tis a fine web site you guys have here. Think i'll be sticking around for a while. Im very nervous!!! Im still deciding on how to play the game. My normal aggressive style, or do i play conservatively til i get a really good hand?

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST What would i spend $10,000 on? Well at the moment i'm spoilt for choice. The Fridge,Lawn Mower and now the Wife's car has packed up on us over the last week :@ so the moneys already spent :rollin Good luck all! Its true bad things do come in three's.

Well not long to go to the manchester final hopefully going to do quite well but good luck to all especially the members of the punters lounge.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRR! The GaF Curse! stubhoy77 I hope that you didn't pass it on! spankie.gif All the best to all! crossfingers.gif xxxxx

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Good Stuff!! Did the passwords here come up in a Google search or something then? Glad to hear you'll be sticking around. I wasn't good enough to make this one :sad But I did make the Daily Record one a few months ago - the Final was a complete culture shock for me - the Final was so different to the qualifiers - so tight - so if you haven't played a game at that level before (and this is rich coming from me!!! I've only played the one final!!) - expect the game to be much much tighter than normal, and where someone raises, give them more respect that you usually would for holding a hand......until they give you reason not to......