** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

LIV Tournament

Snoopdog

I was able to watch it for free on YouTube from 2pm. Simply do a YouTube search for "LIV GOLF" and it's the first hit.

Picture quality is a bit soft, but decent. Also a couple of freezes lasting a couple of seconds every hour or so. I'm watching YouTube through my VirginMedia V6 box. I don't know if it gets the youTube video from my router (at the far end of the house) or the cable company's head end.

I tend to agree with Rory that these start-up competitors may not make it - think Kerry Packer cricket.

23 hours ago, Snoopdog said:

I was able to watch it for free on YouTube from 2pm. Simply do a YouTube search for "LIV GOLF" and it's the first hit.

Picture quality is a bit soft, but decent. Also a couple of freezes lasting a couple of seconds every hour or so. I'm watching YouTube through my VirginMedia V6 box. I don't know if it gets the youTube video from my router (at the far end of the house) or the cable company's head end.

I tend to agree with Rory that these start-up competitors may not make it - think Kerry Packer cricket.

Thanks for the heads up Snoopdog.

Focusing purely on it as a punting prospect. I would advise anyone and everyone to proceed with caution tackling any LIV event. Any player playing in these events surely cannot be playing with full ease and mental focus with all the media furore and legal battles hanging over the series.