** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2021/22 Season 4 Week 8)

Well here we are at the end of the whole football year after a very enjoyable 10 months of competitons.  Thank you to everyone who has taken part over the 4 seasons, your participation and contributions are much appreciated. :D

Our final week of the season produced a healthy weekly profit although only 18 winning bets, and there are some movers at the top of most of the Divisions.  Overall we are in deficit, but 34 players ended up with an individual profit, well done to you all.  :clap

Bet of the week and also biggest profit goes to @Budgie 65 with an 11.5/1 treble :clap followed by @MacPhisto's 8.5/1 treble and then @BARNSLEYCHOP and @PercyP both around 8/1.

Congratulations to all our Division winners and to our worthy overall leader @andellio who extended his lead with another winning bet making it 7 out of 8 winning weeks :clap

Not sure if we have anything in the pipeline for the Summer but I will see you for the new season in August :ok

Tables coming up in the next post  :drums

Prize winners, please can you Message me on here with your PayPal email address and I will collate and pass on to management who will arrange the payments.  Also top 5 please send me your address so we can post out the PL merchandise (mug and pens) if you'd like it.  To Message, either hover over my name and click the Message envelope which comes up bottom left, or click the envelope at the top of the forum page.  If you're a previous winner feel free to tag it onto our last messages and just confirm if details are still the same.  For once, I will endeavour to reply to everyone!  If I don't hear from you in a couple of days I'll message you in case you're struggling with the technology! :ok

Well done everyone :clap  Please allow a couple of weeks for payments as I'll wait a few days to hopefully send the whole list off together.  Merchandise is shipped from our suppliers so may take longer.   If you aren't in the UK we'll do our best to get them to you, but there are shipping restrictions from our supplier and unfortunately in some cases it might not be possible.

Thank you and well done! :cheers

DIV 1  @andellio £75.  @Alley Cat Glover £45.  @Larkin22 £25.

DIV 2  @akarsioti £60.  @u1905068 £40.  @MinellaWorksop £20.

DIV 3  @BARNSLEYCHOP £50.  @przemek £30.  @avongirl £20.

DIV 4  @LEE-GRAYS £40.  @Sterphyle £25.  @Xtc12 £15.

DIV 5  @stuboy43 £30.  @bobsyerunkle £20.  @draganmanager £10.

DIV 6  @Spajermuffin101 £25.  @MrForce £15.  @Astleavista £10.

DIV 7  @Heisenberg68 £20.  @mickyftm32 £10.

DIV 8  @Alastair £20.  @PercyP £10.

Top 5 Overall  @andellio  @Heisenberg68  @Alastair  @mickyftm32  @PercyP  PL Mug & Pens.

Thank you @avongirl for all your sterling work running the competition. Much appreciated as always. You are the heartbeat that keeps this competition flowing.

And thank you to all fellow PuntersLounge competitors for making it the fascinating brilliant challenge it is, to test our punting wits against each other and all done in a fine honourable sporting spirit.

See you all for the next footballing season.

Well done to all the winners & a massive thanks to PL & avongirl for running the competition ?

First time I've participated which I've enjoyed albeit totally different to how I'd bet in real life especially back end of a season chasing big returns .

Roll on July / August .

Edited by calva decoy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, payments were sent last night, they will show as coming from TAG Media who are the managment team.  Any problems let me know. :ok

I see the Prem League fixtures were released this week for beginning of August so we should be back for then.  I'll probably break it up a bit differently due to the World Cup, my thinking at the moment is to do 3 x 10-week seasons rather than squeezing in more shorter ones, which allows a bit of leeway to take a slight break between.

Enjoy the Summer break!

23 hours ago, avongirl said:

Hi all, payments were sent last night, they will show as coming from TAG Media who are the managment team.  Any problems let me know. :ok

I see the Prem League fixtures were released this week for beginning of August so we should be back for then.  I'll probably break it up a bit differently due to the World Cup, my thinking at the moment is to do 3 x 10-week seasons rather than squeezing in more shorter ones, which allows a bit of leeway to take a slight break between.

Enjoy the Summer break!

You should do that, at least it will make it a bit more manageable for you that way as well.

Thanks so much for all your effort, I know how much hard work goes into making these things

23 hours ago, dimaum1001 said:

Hello, when does the next tipsters competition start?

On 6/18/2022 at 3:05 PM, avongirl said:

On 6/24/2022 at 3:11 PM, dimaum1001 said:

Hello, when does the next tipsters competition start?

I think some other fixtures came out and start the week earlier than Premiership so I'll have a proper look in a couple of weeks and see how the whole year might split up.  But I would expect to start either last week July or first week August and then have a month off mid Nov-Dec for World Cup.