** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Tuesday 17th. May.

Garner 1.10 Nottingham (13/2). Caught the eye on debut finishing well after being very green, should come on bundles for that. One of the newcomers might be decent but will take a risk at the price.

Wins ?, definitely knew more this time. Drifted to 12/1 on SBK just before the off but I was too slow to get it.

Edited by yossa6133

Shaws Bridge 5:33 Hexham (15.5/1 SBK). Back over hurdles after a failing over fences (can't jump). Either of his last 2 efforts over hurdles a year ago would put him right in the mix here, was only beaten by a well handicapped horse at Perth. Claimer takes 10lb off and he's ridden a couple of winners.

Fav is up 4lb for winning last time and didn't have 4lb in hand there, so looks vulnerable. 

Jumped the last in front but faded on the run in, maybe didn't quite stay.

Edited by yossa6133

2 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

1.40 Nott Dreams Of thunder (my PL Nap) 1 pt win at 6.2; Judys Park 0.25 pts at 9/2

Haha, I thought for a moment that no one even liked my selection.  I'm hoping now to give Alistair a run for his money in the most winners comp, although he is 3 winners ahead of me.

Without @richard-westwood's ratings today I had to look at the RRP/Timeform ratings.  The horse was 3 pts clear on the RPR; Timeform seem to have dropped the plugin on MS Edge, and Google Chrome so I have to go by their top 3 selections and star ratings on the ATR website 

9 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

1.40 Nott Dreams Of thunder (my PL Nap) 1 pt win at 6.2; Judys Park 0.25 pts at 9/2

RESULTS UPDATE

I can't believe that Betfair or should I say Bet-unfair subtracted 6.23% saying it was a rule 4 deduction for the withdrawn horse.  The price was 22/1 at the time and the RP results says no R4 deduction.  Monkeys aren't they!! Anyway, I doubt that they would change it if I queried it.  +4.47 = MTD +42.52 YTD -186.75