Announcements
** April Poker League Result : 1st Rhino_Power, 2nd muttley, =3rd Elliott Sutcliffe & Rav **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st PercyP, 2nd daisychain, 3rd Costello, 4th silver fox. KO Cup Winner Kingdom for. Most Winners bymatrix: **

AT&T Byron

Not a huge shock that Scottie Scheffler comes into this as a warm favourite. Single digits in some places. We've seen some big prices win this event over the years though and that's as always more appealing to me. Bent grass greens and zoysia fairways. My only worry here when betting on anybody near the top, is the desire, with the PGA next week. Here's my picks and I'm taking them all with bet365. 5 places only but 1/4th of the odds.

1pt e/w McNealy 45/1 bet365
1pt e/w Hadwin 45/1 bet365
1pt e/w Vegas 50/1 bet365

1pt e/w Champ 60/1 bet365
-------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Wolff 90/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w Swafford 160/1 bet365

good luck all

2022 Results Roundup

StrikeRate: 1/40

Bank: -33.50pts

This week's PGA Tour event selection. Bet365 prices. Win only

Sam Burns 18/1

Played well in this event last year finishing 2nd. This while still being a PGA Tour maiden and was ranked 44th in The World. Since then, he has only grown in confidence breaking his PGA Tour duck, and winning a further two more PGA Tour titles and now enters this year's event a much more accomplished player ranked 10th in The World. Can be forgiven a missed cut at The Masters last time out as it was his Augusta debut. Let's see how it all plays out. 

Best of luck to all.

Well, it definitely looks like a birdie fest of a tournament this weekend.

Matsuyama and Spieth in good contention of the posters on here.

That said, with rounds of 7 under and better regularly being achieved. All host of players have a chance of winning.

That is, of course everyone who made the cut. (Yes Sam Burns, I am looking at you when I say this lol).

Some good each way returns from this event. Spieth and Matsuyama for @Xtc12 and Schauffele for @fd1972uk with a barnstormer of a last round.

Just a pity, last year's defending Champion Kyounghoon Lee also had a barnstormer of a last round to grab the win.

Second Major of the year, US PGA Championships, upcoming this week.