** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 7th May

No previews as such, but basically most of the bets are teams playing teams that are already guaranteed their spot in the play-offs and can't move position so I think are likely to have their foot off the peddle. I am strong on St Albans because Tonbridge decided to strangely sack their manager this week so I don't think their players are going to care how they play as a new manager will be coming in after the season ends. Kings Lynn had a good 3-0 win at Woking on Monday and I think they are playing better than Wealdstone at the moment so will take them as well. Just to note it is the last games in NLN and NLS, but the NL has another set of fixtures next Saturday as well as 3 games on Tuesday.

Kings Lynn to beat Wealdstone 1pt @ 9/4 with Bet365, Coral and Ladbrokes (take up to 7/4)
Bath City to beat Oxford City 1pt 9/4 with William Hill (take up to 7/4)
Hungerford to beat Dorking 1pt @ 9/4 with William Hill (take up to 2/1)
Hampton & Richmond to beat Maidstone 1pt @ 18/5 with Betfair and BetVictor (take up to 3/1)
St Albans to beat Tonbridge 3pts @ 21/20 with William Hill (take up to 8/11)
Leamington to beat AFC Fylde 1pt @ 7/2 with Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 11/4)
Chester to beat Brackley 1pt @ 5/2 with William Hill (take up to 2/1)
Darlington to beat Kidderminster 1pt @ 21/10 with BetVictor and Bet365 (take up 15/8)

On 5/7/2022 at 5:00 PM, Torque said:

Ouch. Just my luck to follow when it's a total washout. I'm sure you're up on the season though and that's what counts.

Sadly unless a minor miracle happens on the final day of the season and any play-off bets I might have I will be at a loss this season. My record on my strongest fancied picks has been shocking which is very unusual and will be the main reason I end up with a loss. 

1 hour ago, Darran said:

Sadly unless a minor miracle happens on the final day of the season and any play-off bets I might have I will be at a loss this season. My record on my strongest fancied picks has been shocking which is very unusual and will be the main reason I end up with a loss. 

Sorry to hear that @Darran I know your long-term record is very strong. I'm sure you'll recover next season. :ok