** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

A/W. system based selections

ralphie7

Re: A/W. system based selections RESULT Southwell 01:40 ISA' AF,,,,,Non-Runner Southwell 02:10 NOBLE EDGE.....2nd..9/2 Southwell 03:40LULOAH.....Non-Runner Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts ===================== Current Bank = + 151.25 pts Profit/Loss = + 51.25 pts =====================

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A/W. system based selections I think Ralphie that the conections are looking to make a few bob with KALLISTA'S PRIDE, i remember watching "Get On" on A.T.R and they interviewed a few trainers and the obviouse thing any reporter asks is "have you anything in your stable for us to watch out for" and the reply was KALLISTA'S PRIDE, its run a few times since then but has never done anything even though in its races it seems to be travling better than any in the race but always seems to get boxed in or traped on the rail, one day, one day, it'll come home at a very nice price mark my words.

Re: A/W. system based selections

I think Ralphie that the conections are looking to make a few bob with KALLISTA'S PRIDE' date= i remember watching "Get On" on A.T.R and they interviewed a few trainers and the obviouse thing any reporter asks is "have you anything in your stable for us to watch out for" and the reply was KALLISTA'S PRIDE, its run a few times since then but has never done anything even though in its races it seems to be travling better than any in the race but always seems to get boxed in or traped on the rail, one day, one day, it'll come home at a very nice price mark my words.
i'll give you a bit of insight into this horse, when Hayley Turner rides it, the figures are 1-2-2-2-2-1, plus it has to run over 6f, entered in last race at Lingfield tomorrow over 7f. Hasnt won over 7f, but was only btn a hd over C/D when tried in Dec. 5lb higher now so maybe has to find a bit more, however the Hayley factor makes it an interesting ew bet which i will be posting up later.

Re: A/W. system based selections thanks Bowles i see he has another runner in the same race SMOKIN JOE REUNITED WITH George Baker who has won 3 times on him Hayley Turner rode him last time this could be very interesting - wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall for one day only of course ;)

Re: A/W. system based selections RESULT Wolverhampton 02:30 THOUGHTSOFSTARDOM.....nowhere Wolverhampton 04:10 YOUNG MICK.....1st..11/10 Todays Profit = + 1.00 pts ===================== Current Bank = + 257.25 pts Profit/Loss = + 157.25 pts =====================

Re: A/W. system based selections RESULT Wolverhampton 03:10 SOL ROJO.....nowhere Wolverhampton 04:10 HAYYANI.....nowhere Wolverhampton 05:10 TRIPLE ZERO.....3rd..10/1 Todays Profit = - 30.00 pts ===================== Current Bank = + 217.25 pts Profit/Loss = + 117.25 pts =====================