** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 9th April

Darran

Pushed for time to write more in depth previews this week, but some very brief thoughts on the 6 bets

National League treble
It should have landed a couple of weeks ago, but Wrexham to beat Eastleigh, Grimsby to win at Weymouth and Stockport to beat Southend in the live game does look pretty rock solid to me and we can get just under 9/4 on it happening.

Kings Lynn v Yeovil
Yeovil have been in fair nick, but the home side are giving themselves a real chance of survival with their good form so I think they look value here as they look to catch up Aldershot.

Hampton & Richmond v Billericay
Despite it not paying off last week when I opposed Hampton and backed Billericay I am happy to do the same this week at the prices. I just don't think there is as much between the two sides as the bookies suggest.

Havant & Waterlooville v Braintree
Braintree are always keeping themselves in games at the moment and that means they always have a chance of nicking a victory. Due to that I am happy to back them again here at a big price.

Slough v Eastbourne
This looks the best bet of the weekend as Eastbourne are flying at the moment. 6 wins on the bounce have pretty much secured themselves a play-off place, but they will be looking to get 3rd if they can so they won't be easing up at all. I think they look very over priced here.

Morpeth v FCUM (Northern Premier)
The home side had a poor defeat last week, but I think they can bounce back here. FCUM travelled to Italy to play a match on Wednesday night and there is every chance that trip could take a bit out of them ahead of this game.

Wrexham/Grimsby/Stockport 2pts @ 2.2/1 with Bet365 and Betfred (2.4/1 with Ladbrokes and Coral and take up to 7/4)
Kings Lynn 1pt @ 19/10 with Betfred (21/10 with Skybet and take up to 6/4)
Braintree 1pt @ 10/3 with Betfair, Paddy Power and BetVictor (15/4 with Hills and take up to 5/2)
Billericay 1pt @ 7/2 with Paddy Power and Betfair (18/5 with Hills take up to 3/1)
Eastbourne 4pts @ 11/8 with William Hills, Betfred and Skybet (take up to 4/5)
Morpeth 2pts @ 6/5 with Bet365, Betfair and Paddy Power (take up to 10/11)