** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 2nd April

Darran

Boreham Wood v Woking
Just the one bet in the National League and this is the live game. I know Boreham Wood are hard to beat at home, but they just aren't playing as well in recent weeks as they had been and it really does seem like the long season has caught up with them. Woking have shown some decent form since sacking their manager and this is new boss Darren Sarll's first game in charge after he left Yeovil to join them. The home side should be favourites, but there is some juice in the price of an away win.

Curzon Ashton v Spennymoor
I know Curzon have played 2 of the best teams in the division the last twice, but they have conceded 9 goals against Gateshead and Kidderminster. They have only won 2 of their last 10 games and I don't think they have been playing that well of late. Granted Spennymoor haven't won in 4, but they have had good draws against Kidderminster and Brackley last Saturday where they had a higher xG (albeit a missed penalty was part of that) and they created plenty of chances in the 2nd half before scoring an equaliser late on. They look in better shape than their hosts at the moment and look a decent price.

Billericay v Chippenham
Chippenham are still just about in the play-off hunt, but they are very in and out and away from home they are mainly out having picked up just 1 point in their last 5 games on the road. Meanwhile Billericay are in rude health at the moment with just one defeat in 7 and a creditable draw against Havant & Waterlooville last week. I think they can get back to winning ways here.

Braintree v Hampton & Richmond
Staying in Essex and I have to back Braintree again. A couple of months ago you would never have thought that Braintree would end up above Hampton in the table come April, but that is what has happened. Hampton didn't muster a single shot on goal against Dartford last week and Braintree ought to be stronger favourites for me in this.

Hemel Hempstead v Chelmsford
I'm more than happy to keep on opposing Chelmsford after they lost yet again last week. Hemel are on a great run of form at home having won 5 of their last 6 at home. Again it's hard to understand why they aren't shorter price favourites to win this.

Maidstone v Havant & Waterlooville
I know Maidstone are top and keep getting results, but I just can't make Havant as big a price as they are for this. They are unbeaten in 7 games themselves and they have been better away from home for most of the season. They look the value play here.

East Thurrock v Merstham
3 bets in the Isthmian League to round of the tips. East Thurrock are giving themselves a right chance of staying up at the moment and Merstham are on a bad run of form so I like the home win here.

Kingstonian v Carshalton
I went to watch Carshalton v Hornchurch last week and it was a very comfortable afternoon for the away side as they won 5-0 and they weren't extended at all. Recent results had suggested that Carshalton had all but given up for the season and that is very much how they played last week. Kingstonian were in title contention and then went on such a bad run of form they wont even finish in the play-offs, but they coming out of the other end of it now and they really ought to be too strong here.

Leatherhead v Cray
A big game down at the bottom here and I'm not sure why Leatherhead aren't favourites for it. They have won 3 out of their last 4 and although Neil Smith has come in as Cray boss I'm not sure how much he is actually going to be able to improve them at this late stage of the season. The home side look a big price for me.

Woking 1pt @ 29/10 with William Hill and Skybet (take up to 9/4)
Spennymoor 1pt @ 7/4 with William Hill (take up to 11/8)
Billericay 1pt @ 11/8 with William Hill (take up to 11/10)
Braintree 2pts @ 29/20 with William Hill (take up to 11/10)
Hemel Hempstead 3pts @ 6/4 with Bet365 (take up to Evs)
Havant & Waterlooville 1pt @ 100/30 with Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 11/5)
East Thurrock 1pt @ 7/5 with Paddy Power, Betfair and William Hill (take up to 11/10)
Kingstonian 2.5pts @ Evs with everyone apart from 365 (take up to 4/6)
Leatherhead 1.5pts @ 19/10 with Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 11/8)