** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Gooner’s 16/1

JdsGooner90

Breakdown after 20 cracks at this challenge showing the number of times I have lost at each bet .. 

Bet 1 - 12 

Bet 2 - 3

Bet 3 - 0

Bet 4 - 2 

Bet 5 - 2

Challenges complete - 1 

So up till now I have lost on the first bet 60% of the time and is something I will try and improve on over the next 20 attempts. 

On the other hand I have got to bet 5 three times which isn’t too bad. The downside being I have only managed to complete the challenge once so will also try and take my time more if and when I get to the last bet. 

Overall its an Interesting challenge, one I enjoy and am intrigued to see where I am after 100 cracks at it. 

The 60% falling at the first attempt is bang on my early post based on the assumption of you hitting fair odds. Only 13% should’ve got past bet 3 on that basis so, at 25%, you’re doing well. My prediction would be, unfortunately, that the number will fall back as the sample size increases.

I think, given the constraints of how the bets are structured, you’ll do well to hit fair odds. My take on it is you’re a reasonable darts player but have decided it will be more fun to try throwing while riding a bike!

You're last sentence is key and I am also interested in how this pans out in the longer term. Despite my scepticism I do wish you luck, it’s just that I think you will need luck to make a profit betting in this way.