** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I Predictions > Mar 16th - 20th

VfL Bochum vs Mönchengladbach

2022-03-18T20:30+01:00

VfL Bochum

Doubtful: Danilo Soares (24/0 d), Leitsch (13/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): Gamboa (16/1 d), Tesche (9/0 m), Pantović (23/3 f)(all Covid-19), Zoller (4/2 f), Blum (9/2 f)

Suspended:

Mönchengladbach

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Elvedi (23/1 d, Covid-19), Doucouré (0/0 d), Hofmann (20/8 m, top scorer)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
VfL Bochum
13 home games
Mönchengladbach
13 away games
1.5 Goals scored per game 1.0
0.9 Goals conceded per game 2.3
38% Clean sheets 0%
77% Team scored 69%
54% Team scored twice 23%
31% Scored in both halves 8%
54% Goal in both halves 62%

The Bundesliga 1 match at Olympiastadion Berlin on Saturday sees home side Hertha Berlin up against opponents in Hoffenheim.

Hertha Berlin
Hertha Berlin, who lost 2-0 at Monchengladbach in the last round of the league, have lost 5 games in a row and have not won in 10 rounds. The team are only 3 points behind the safety zone, but in such form they have np hope of escaping the relegation zone.

TSG Hoffenheim
Hoffenheim drew 1-1 at home to Bayern Munich in the last round and, with a bit of luck, might even have a chance against the giants. With 13 points from their last five league games, they are level on points with leipzig in fourth place and will be looking to go all out.

6378319418399457436131132.png?m=0

Verdict
Hoffenheim were much better in terms of strength and recent form. The 1X2 fist odds is 3.80-4.00-1.85, which means support the away team. Hoffenheim should win this game.

Pick: 2

Bayern Munchen
Bayern's high standard has declined recently because they have won only three of the past seven games. The back-to-back 1-1 draw with Leverkusen and Hoffenheim also brought a glimmer of hope to the second-ranked Dortmund - the Bavarian are now only four points higher than Dortmund.

Union Berlin
The Iron Ones have won only one of the last six league matches. Including the 1-1 draw with Stuttgart at home and the 1-0 loss to Wolfsburg. Urs Fischer's side slipped to eighth place in the table - six points behind Hoffenheim. United Berlin have been struggling away from home this season for accumulating only 13 points in as many leagues fixtures as possible.

Prediction
United Berlin have caused numerous problems to Bayern Munich in previous games. However, the hosts will be angered to reverse their fate, and their elite attackers have all the qualities needed to surpass their opponents.

1X2 Pick: 1
Union Berlin to win in +2/+2.5 AH

I don't generally bother with "minority" markets like win-draw-win or draw no bet but I'm surprised to see BMG favourites away to Bochum, it looks like they're false favs to me. The hosts have been shortening but I think there's some mileage in backing them DNB at 6/5 or thereabouts.

Follow with caution as these aren't my usual markets and my fixed odds results are poor this year.

16 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I don't generally bother with "minority" markets like win-draw-win or draw no bet but I'm surprised to see BMG favourites away to Bochum, it looks like they're false favs to me. The hosts have been shortening but I think there's some mileage in backing them DNB at 6/5 or thereabouts.

Unfortunately the game was postponed just as Bochum were about to rally and mount a comeback from 2-0 down! :lol :$

Bet void.

Greuther Furth vs Freiburg over 2.75 @2.05

Min price to bet: o2.75 @2.00 or o2.5 @1.80

Model +value: yes

Significant team news: Freiburg still with some covid-problems as first team regulars rb Kubler, cb Lienhart and am Jeong are all unavailable for 2nd straight game; at least cm Eggestein is back in light training, should be on bench tomorrow. Some doubts in Furth, incl regular am Dudziak; but basically it's not important

Note: Freiburg's normally reliable defence (just 29 goals conceded, only Bayern is better with 28) could have some problems here against the league's worst attack (and worst team); as they are missing 2 important starters and last week without them they've conceded 2 against usually toothless Wolfsburg team, but still won the game. They are 5th, level on points with Leipzig and Hoffenheim and just 1 pt worse than Leverk in very tight battle for Champions League places, and regardless whether they experiment with formation (like they did last week) only 3 pts will satisfy tomorrow against a Furth side who are 10 points of releg playoff spot and unlikely to settle for a draw. Weather will be fine, this should be an open game of football with some goals, model is at TG 3.05ish - no complaints on that number here!