** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

? Challenge : £50 to £1000

Heisenberg68

1 hour ago, Heisenberg68 said:

I can lose this money, so no stress

That should go without saying really, in terms of any recreational betting! I've yet to see a thread on here where anyone's said I'll be eating bread and dripping for a month if this goes pear shaped! :)

I'll wish you luck for what it's worth but you'll forgive me if I'm a little sceptical based on past form.

It might be a little harsh (but fair and pertinent) to observe that your last thread came quite close to achieving the reverse of the aim of this one!

I'd be delighted for you to prove me wrong (and hope the challenge spurs you on to "bet better") but if you turn the initial £50 into even £500 I'll sit in the metaphorical corner with a dunce's hat on!

7 minutes ago, Heisenberg68 said:

I have always taken my losses here. And it bothers me that this bet is contentious.

Personally I'm not inclined to dispute that the bet wasn't matched, I just thought I'd give you the chance to clarify what you meant sooner rather than later, had you seen my post in time. Just try and make sure a bet is matched when you post it and be absolutely clear if you do need to post an update.