** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Mar 8th - 13th

Less said about Bournemouth the better, shocking performance especially in front of goal.

Forest have played so well in the last 3 games, I would be disappointed if we don't cover the -1 handicap against Reading (7/4 Skybet) and I've had a decent bet. Not convinced Paul Ince is the right manager to keep Reading up.

West Bromwich(WBA)
They have been winless for seven matches until they defeat Hull City at 0-2 in last game. Now they rank the thirteenth in the table of the League. There are six points separating them from the sixth. They still stand the chance to compete for upgrade.

Huddersfield Town
They get a four-match winning streak in the League. They have been knocked out of England FA Cup in last game by Nottingham Forest. It seems they concentrate on the League for upgrade with no distractions. They are good at defensive, with only one conceding goal in average of this season.

Verdict:
WBA got 2W-4L from Huddersfield in past head to head clashes, which take the lower hand. In addition, Huddersfield play well as guest, with 73% unbeaten rate. It is predicted that Huddersfield Town are going to win in upcoming game.

West Bromwich(WBA) vs Huddersfield Town
Over/Under Goal: Under 2.5

West Bromwich vs Huddersfield

2022-03-11T21:00+01:00

West Bromwich

Doubtful: Daryl Dike (2/0 f),

Out (injuries/other): Matty Phillips (23/3 m), Kean Bryan (3/0 d), Ken Zohore (2/0 f)

Suspended: -

Huddersfield

Doubtful: Levi Colwill (21/2 d, probably in), Josh Koroma (31/4 m), Lewis O'Brien (34/3 m)

Out (injuries/other): Ryan Schofield (2/0 g), Rolando Aarons (1/0 f), Alex Vallejo (5/1 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
West Bromwich
16 home games
Huddersfield
18 away games
1.3 Goals scored per game 1.2
0.6 Goals conceded per game 1.1
56% Clean sheets 33%
69% Team scored 67%
31% Team scored twice 33%
19% Scored in both halves 11%
44% Goal in both halves 28%

Cardiff vs Preston

The Championship season goes on but this game will see Cardiff play Preston in a 3pm GMT kick-off on Saturday afternoon from the Cardiff City Stadium with both teams realistically set to be playing in the second tier of English football next season. The away team will probably feel they have an outside chance of gatecrashing the play-offs but it's a tall order against a home team that are only getting better with every passing game.

Cardiff surprised a lot of their own fans, including me, with the 2-1 win over QPR last weekend to move up to 17th place and 18 points clear of relegation. It's a place we have historically struggled to pick up points and that looked to continue as the London club took the lead. Still, the exciting futures of young pair and childhood friend Isaak Davies and Rubin Colwill dragged the Bluebirds from the brink of defeat to take all 3 points against the odds. That made it back-to-back wins in the league. Steve Morison has now been appointed as head coach permanently and the rebuild for next season has started. It's now 6 wins, 1 draw, and 3 losses from the last 10 league matches for Cardiff. It's also just 1 loss in the last 6 home league games for Cardiff. Home matches might not provide goal fests though with one team failing to score in 6 of the last 9 league games played at this stadium.

Preston are certainly shoring up under head coach Ryan Lowe. The former Bury and Plymouth gaffer has seen his team move up to 12th position and just 7 points off the pace of the play-offs. It's just 1 loss from the last 10 league games and that run has included keeping 6 clean sheets. The Lilywhites have managed to keep 4 clean sheets in their previous 5 league matches on the road. At least one team have failed to score in 6 of the last 8 away league matches that Preston have played in. This is further proof that this might not actually be a classic between these two clubs.

These two sides have already met at this venue this season when Cardiff secured a 2-1 win after extra-time in the FA Cup 3rd Round over Preston here. That victory made it 5 wins in a row for Cardiff in this fixture. Preston have only won 1 of the last 13 matches against Cardiff away and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with backing them to lose here. I wouldn't be surprised if this ended in a draw. I really rate Lowe as a manager and I think he's making Preston very hard to beat, especially on the road. A low-scoring draw seems a decent shout.

Draw @ 3.20 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.54 with Boylesports