** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Thursday 3rd March

• cannotbebeat changed the title to Racing Chat - Thursday 3rd March
22 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

If on song he’s a class above surely . Big drop in grade . 

Bit late now but King is having a shocker of a season his horses do not seem right to me i thought he had recovered a bit but think he has had only 4 or 5 winners since xmas.

4 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Bit late now but King is having a shocker of a season his horses do not seem right to me i thought he had recovered a bit but think he has had only 4 or 5 winners since xmas.

Isn’t he also focusing more on flat racing these days too?  I only tend to avoid trainers if it’s something pretty obvious but must admit I don’t take too much notice of trainers form . A trainer who’s horses I’m not keen on is warren greatrex  . He rarely seems to be in form . 

Edited by Villa Chris

22 minutes ago, Villa Chris said:

Isn’t he also focusing more on flat racing these days too?  I only tend to avoid trainers if it’s something pretty obvious but must admit I don’t take too much notice of trainers form . A trainer who’s horses I’m not keen on is warren greatrex  . He rarely seems to be in form . 

I think you are correct with Greatreaux , I dont take much notice of trainers form to be honest what i do do is have a few trainers that i do follow and so notice if they are struggling King is one of them, not sure whether King is concentrating on flat is accurate he has a lot of jumpers and by his own admission says he wouldn't be able to survive without the flat runners and that he says has always been the case dont forget his champion hurdle winner Katchit was originally a flat horse.