** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - March 2022

Well done to the winners  and esp Quartsu . @MCLARKEI'd like to point out that I will be away for 12 days in the middle of April so if by some lucky fluke I get thro first round I may be unable to participate in middle of April. therefore I am happy to give my place in the KO to next qualifying person. Thanks to MClarke for running this so well

8 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

March prize winners

@Doedelzak£90

@daisychain£30

@bymatrix£20

@Kingdom for£10

@Quartu SE£20

@The Equaliser£10

Can prize winners please PM me with pay-pal details and addresses for merchandise. Please do not contact PL direct as this may cause confusion.

ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR PAYMENT

Many thanks.  Don't know what I did wrong but when I tried to email you a message came up saying that you don't accept them.  I think that this was via my email system in Outlook.  Hence, what should I have done?

6 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Many thanks.  Don't know what I did wrong but when I tried to email you a message came up saying that you don't accept them.  I think that this was via my email system in Outlook.  Hence, what should I have done?

I think I've cracked it.  I have to click on your name and then message you from there rather than click on the email box at the PL menu.  I am hoping that this helps others.