** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 26th February

Darran

Southend v Solihull
Bit disappointed Southend didn't win for us on Tuesday, but I think it highlights that although they are in good form they have mainly been playing the lesser sides in the division. Solihull look primed to be the first team to beat Southend in 10 league games. They are in cracking form themselves and whilst the red card did change the game against Chesterfield last Saturday they were still impressive in beating them 3-2. They also should have beaten Wealdstone easier on Tuesday night. I make them favourites for this and I suspect they will go off as favourites.

Dorking v Maidstone
Obviously a huge game at the top of National League South and a Dorking win would be great for us ante-post wise as Dorking would go very short for the title, having said that though I do think Maidstone are worth backing here. Both sides have bene in cracking form and I don't think there is a huge amount between the pair and thus at the prices I think Maidstone are worth backing.

Dulwich Hamlet v Braintree
Dulwich have been struggling for a while now. I went to watch them against Eastbourne recently and wasn't overly impressed. They have won a couple of games since then, but they haven't been in great form and look opposable here. Braintree haven't lost in 7 now and their last defeat was to Dorking. Now they have drawn 4 of those games and they haven't always scored as many as they should, but they look a value play here given how both sides are playing.

Ebbsfleet v Eastbourne
The home side were very disappointing for us last week losing 4-2 to a Havant side who have been struggling for wins especially at home. Indeed that was Havant's first win in 9 games. Ebbsfleet have blown all chances of a title bid having only won twice in their last 7 games and they were against Hampton and St Albans which doesn't really add up to much. Eastbourne meanwhile have only lost twice in their last 10 and one of those was 3-2 to Maidstone. I would still make the home side favourites, but Eastbourne are too big a price to gain 3 points here.

Alfreton v Curzon Ashton
Not really sure what has happened to Alfreton, but they look a shadow of the side they were earlier in the season. Granted they had the best chance against Gloucester on Tuesday, but otherwise there was very little quality on show. They have only managed a couple of wins in their last 10 games. Curzon are unbeaten in their last 5 games and put 3 past Hereford on Tuesday night. They have had a cracking season to be still in the play-off hunt and they look a big price to me here.

Boston v Kettering
A fair bit is riding on this game given Paul Cox left Kettering to become Boston manager earlier in the season. Ian Culverhouse has taken over at Kettering and despite sometimes being light player wise they are unbeaten in 6 games now, showing some great fight along the way. I think the players will be determined to get one over their former manager here. Boston have only beaten Farsley and Chester in their last 10 games and whilst there have been signs of improvement it still isn't huge. Kettering for me have a decent chance of getting one over their former manager.

Darlington v Chorley
I know Chorley have only lost 4 games all season in the league, but there have been signs of weakness recently. They lost 2-1 to Leamington in their last league game which was 2 weeks ago. Prior to that they had drawn at Farsley and they have only picked up 2 points in their last 10 games. Maybe some time off will help them get back on track, but they have conceded 9 goals in their last 4 games and Darlington are coming out of a poor run of form. They lost 4 on the bounce, but then beat Chester, drew with Gloucester and beat Fylde. They were a bit unlucky not to beat Gloucester as well as they had some good chances to take the lead in the first half. Don't get me wrong I still make Chorley favourites, but the home side are a spot of value.

Solihull 1pt @ 13/8 with William Hill and BetVictor (take up to 5/4)
Maidstone 1pt @ 12/5 with Bet365, Paddy Power and Betfair (Hills go 5/2 and take up to 15/8)
Braintree 1pt @ 4/1 with William Hill, Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 9/4)
Eastbourne 1pt @ 4/1 with everyone apart from 365 (take up to 11/4)
Curzon 1pt @ 19/10 with everyone apart from Hills who are 2/1 (take up to 6/4)
Kettering 1pt @ 9/4 with William Hill (365 are 23/10 and take up to 7/4)
Darlington 1pt @ 23/10 with everyone apart from BetVictor who go 12/5 and 365 who are only 2/1 (take up to 15/8)