Announcements
** June Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd Rivrd **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st andellio, 2nd Heisenberg68, 3rd Alastair, 4th mickyftm32, 5th PercyP **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st justanotherpunter, 2nd sirspread, 3rd adamross, 4th kenisbusy. KO Cup Winner Alastair. Most Winners Alastair: **

Non-League Predictions > 5th February

Stockport v Dover
You don't need me to tell you that this should be a home win, but I think there is some value in backing the -2 and -3 handicaps. I think Stockport will go onto win the league although they are set to host Chesterfield on Tuesday night which is a huge game. They just look so good at the moment though that it is hard to see any of the others in contention being able to match them. They have only lost one of their last 10 and have scored 33 goals and conceded just 5 in that spell. The one slight concern is they might ease off when the game is won with that Chesterfield match in mind, but I just don't see how Dover wont be massively outclassed in this game and odds against Stockport beating them by at least 3 goals looks a big price to me.

Curzon Ashton v AFC Telford (National League North)
The home side are more than capable of winning this and they do come here off the back of a win against Fylde last week, but Telford are starting to go through the gears now under their new manager and they have had a couple of very impressive wins over Darlington and BPA scoring 8 goals and conceding 0. This game has been priced up on league positions and I certainly think Telford have been under estimated by the bookies here.

Needham Market v Royston (Southern League Central)
The home side are in superb form at the moment and as well as being in the FA Trophy still they are also making a bid for the play-offs. They have only lost 2 of their last 10 league games and I think they ought to be odds on to win this. Royston seem to have run out of steam and their 3 wins in their last 10 games have come against Redditch, Nuneaton and Biggleswade which isn't exactly great. They are also the only team Tamworth have beaten in a long time. 

Cheshunt v Leatherhead (Isthmian League)
This game is a bit like the Curzon v Telford one in that Cheshunt are a decent enough side and Leatherhead are an improving side at the bottom of the league. The problem Cheshunt have had though is they have totally lost their form of late and have only picked up 1 point in their last 5 league games. It's odd because the last league game they won was against 2nd in the table Enfield and they also beat St Albans 3-0 in the FA Trophy. They face Stockport next week which is clearly a big game for them and they don't really have anything to play for in the league anymore. Leatherhead have again improved for a new manager and player additions and as much as Cheshunt are the right favourites with Leatherhead unbeaten in 3 they look capable of getting a crucial 3 points.

Stockport -2 3pts @ 11/10 with Betfair, Paddy Power, Skybet and William Hill (take up to 4/6)
Stockport -3 1pt @ 11/4 with William Hill (take up to 9/4)
AFC Telford 1pt @ 3/1 with Bet365 and Betfred (16/5 available with Hills but will settle at 3/1 and take up to 2/1)
Needham Market 3pts @ 5/4 with William Hill, Skybet and Bet365 (take up to 4/6)
Leatherhead 1pt @ 16/5 with Betfair and Paddy Power (take up to 9/4)

Halifax are priced up at decent odds for the 2nd week running, 23/20, at home to Bromley. This is no doubt a big promotion clash and Halifax could do with winning it to try and reduce it to a 3 horse race for the title. A minor blip of 2 consecutive defeats seem to have been put behind them with a good win at Dagenham. Again a think they are worth backing today.