** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - February 28 - March 6

15 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

image.png

That seems fair enough to me. Tennis players are effectively sole traders and as much as their birthplace is something that's referenced, the idea that because the country you were born in decides to go to war that means you're guilty by association and so should be banned from playing doesn't seem right to me.

It's the same for the national teams as well really, but I can see that they are much more strongly associated with their countries as they play under the name of their country. For a tennis player, for example, Medvedev plays Nadal. Medvedev is Russian, Nadal is Spanish but that's not the way it's looked upon - it's Medvedev v Nadal not Russia v Spain like it is in international team sports.

Petra Martic (+4) to beat Marie Bouzkova at 1.74 with Pinnacle

Siding with Martic again. She actually beat Madison Keys, while Marie Bouzkova struggled big time against our all-time favorite veteran, Sara Errani. That's a bad sign, honestly, given how Errani has been playing lately, and I think that Martic doesn't deserve to be such an underdog in this one.

Well, that didn't go according to plan!

Elina Svitolina to beat Camila Maria Osorio Serrano at 1.32 with Unibet

Short odds and Svitolina did lose to her last time out, but Osorio seems to be slightly limited serve-wise and Svitolina is taking this tournament very seriously and very emotionally. Playing for her country and giving all the proceeds to the charity.

21 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Well, that didn't go according to plan!

Elina Svitolina to beat Camila Maria Osorio Serrano at 1.32 with Unibet

Short odds and Svitolina did lose to her last time out, but Osorio seems to be slightly limited serve-wise and Svitolina is taking this tournament very seriously and very emotionally. Playing for her country and giving all the proceeds to the charity.

I wouldn´t back Ukrainians too much as they feel huge stress off the courts. They  might even not to sleep at nights and follow situation in home country.

On 3/1/2022 at 11:24 AM, Teodore said:

And for you "not to war" is enough ? 

For me no...and if football, , handball, figure iceskating are banned for them, even russian mma fighters will not fight in polish organisations like KSW.

For me in wta and atp they should be banned. 

why ? what do guys like rublev, medvedev etc have to do with putin ? some of you people realy jump the shark..ban some of the best players on tour because they have a piece of garbage president lol.