** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

AFCON 2022 Semi-Final Predictions > Feb 2nd & 3rd

afcon.jpg

The 2022 Africa Cup of Nations has reached its semi-final stage. Only four teams remain but who will reach the final? Burkina Faso play Senegal in the first game coming up on Wednesday night at 7pm GMT before Cameroon face Egypt in a 7pm GMT clash on Thursday evening. Tell us your predictions below! :ok

I won lots of money from this cup , i saw all games , was good cup 

for this two games I fancy Burkina 0.5 and Egypt 0.25

Burkina good team , they will play very serious today and close the game and play on counters and will take the game to extra time I believe 

Egypt for me better team than Cameroon , This Cameroon never face any strong team , even some of their games they suffer before they win late , the first time they will face strong team like Egypt , Egypt 0.25 seem to me very good here

Cameroon vs Egypt

Cameroon fans will want to repeat the previous result, which is a 2:0 triumph in the Africa Cup of Nations over the Gambia. Their latest results shed light on the fact that things are going according to plan in the Cameroonian line. Cameroon has been miserly with the number of goals that have gone past their goalkeeper over the course of their last six clashes, standing at 4. Vincent Aboubakar is the top scorer of the Africa Cup of Nations with six goals, and he is the national team leader. Karl Toko Ekambi scored a brace in the quarterfinals against the Gambia, and he is one of the most important players in Lyon.

Egypt will go into the game following on from a 2-1 Africa Cup of Nations win with the downing of Morocco in their previous outing. A sequence of resolute displays from the Egypt defensive players has seen the number of goals they’ve conceded standing at three from their past six fixtures overall. Over that same period, the number of goals they have scored themselves is 6. Mohamed Salah is the biggest star of the Africa Cup of Nations, and the opposing defenders have no solution to stop the football wizard. Another interesting player who should be mentioned is midfielder Mohamed Elneny, who plays great at Arsenal.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Cameroon is the hottest favorite to lift the Africa Cup of Nations trophy, and their biggest advantage is playing in front of the home crowd. Although Egypt is a tricky opponent, we believe the hosts will celebrate a win and enter the finals.

Goals Market Prediction

Although Cameroon has been involved in some high-scoring matches recently, we don’t expect to see more than two goals in this one. The stake is very high for both teams, and they will apply a cautious approach to this match. Therefore, it should stay under a 2.5 margin.

Cameroon to Win @ 2.15

Under 2.5 FT @ 1.45

Correct score 2:0 @ 8.50