** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 29th January

Darran

Double
I put up York last week, but my god they were awful against Kidderminster and it was a similar story as Bradford Park Avenue also beat them 3-0. Tomorrow they host the side I think are going to win the league in Gateshead. They have scored 13 goals in their last 4 league games and they ought to be adding to that against an out of sorts York. I am putting them in a double with Maidstone to beat Concord. Maidstone in good form at the moment and had an impressive win over Ebbsfleet on Tuesday night. Concord did mange a draw against Dartford on Tuesday night, but they have lost their way and in their last 9 matches Concord have only managed to beat Billericay. I think this also looks a likely away win.

Oxford City v Havant & Waterlooville
The xG figures were hinting that Oxford were punching above their weight a bit when it came to their league position and then last week they lost their very good manager to Weymouth. That for me is going to hinder them and although they beat Welling on Tuesday night, Oxford ended up with the smaller xG. It is a slight concern that Havant have only won 2 of their last 10, but they still seem to do better on their travels and although the price is getting towards being no value I still just about make them a bet.

St Albans v Slough
I am still happy enough to take on St Albans again here and think Slough offer a bit of value. Slough had a very bad day at the office the last time I tipped them up when they lost 6-1 to Chippenham, but amazingly they had a higher xG in that game and I think it was just one of those things. They ought to have won last week when Billericay happened to equalise with one of their 3 shots. As I pointed out on Tuesday St Albans have been misfiring for a while now and they are worth opposing again.

Kidderminster v Gloucester City
There was small improvement from my own team against Hereford on Tuesday and Matt Green should make a difference going forward, but I still think we are going to struggle in the short term especially up against a very good side in Kidderminster. They surprisingly struggled against Kettering on Tuesday in a game I thought they would win quite comfortably. Back at home though and I think they will have a fairly easy time of things against Gloucester. I take them to overcome the -1 handicap.

Leamington v Blyth Spartans
Blyth's good run of form continued last week when they got a good win at Alfreton. They have to travel even further south for this one, but Leamington are badly out of form at the moment with it being 11 games now since they last won. At the odds Blyth look decent value to pick up another 3 points.

Gateshead/Maidstone 1pt double @ 5/2 with Skybet and Betfred (2.66/1 with Hills is available but will settle to 5/2 and take up to 2/1)
Havant 1pt @ 13/8 with Skybet, Betfair, Paddy Power and Betfred (Bet365 are 9/5 but will settle at 13/8 and take up to 6/4)
Slough 1pt @ 2/1 with pretty much everyone apart from Hills who are 11/5 (will settle at 2/1 and take up to 7/4)
Kidderminster -1 1pt @ 17/10 with Betfair, Paddy Power, Betfred and Skybet (take up to 11/8)
Blyth 1pt @ 2/1 with pretty much everyone apart from Bet365 who are 21/10 (will settle at 2/1 and take up to 13/8)

Spot on with York City @Darran.  The one ray of sunshine for them is that Akil Wright is back today, but we failed to muster a single shot on target against BPA.  Add in Macauley Langstaff coming back to haunt his former team and Gateshead look good value.  I've put them in a double with Yorkshire Amateurs.  Amateurs are away at Frickley and although they have only won twice away all season one of them was at Shildon on Tuesday.  Plus they have just signed Nathan Cartman.  He was playing and scoring regularly for Scarborough in the Northern Premier League but wanted to move to a team nearer to his home base.  He's far too good for this level and should enjoy a visit to 3rd bottom Frickley.

Sorry, should have said Frickley v Yorkshire Amateurs is an NPL East fixture available on Bet365.

Edited by York Carrsi