** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 22nd January

Darran

Maidenhead v Halifax (National League)
The home side have a very good record against the top sides as they did last season and they proved that again on Tuesday night when becoming just the 2nd side to beat Chesterfield in the league this season. They were good value for the win and having beaten Halifax on the opening day of the season they are worth a play at landing the double.

Gloucester v Southport (National League North)
I have to oppose my side again we just aren't creating much at all and although we have been more solid at home, Southport have been creating plenty of chances of late and I think they are the toughest side that Gloucester have hosted for a while. The prices are all wrong and I would make Southport favourites.

Kidderminster v York (National League North)
I just get the feeling Kidderminster are running on fumes at the moment and they created very little in Tuesday night's defeat at Hereford. York on the other hand have had very little football and this will just be their 2nd league game since December 11th and their first this year. They won in the FA Trophy last week over Slough and they look value here with the fresher legs.

Hungerford v Chelmsford (National League South)
The home side seem to have lost their way a little and Chelmsford are still creating a fair few chances, although they do sometimes have a problem in actually putting them away. They are clearly playing well though and look a spot of value here.

Morpeth v Buxton (Northern Premier)
The home side did us a great turn in the Trophy last week and I fancy them again at big odds to beat Buxton who really seem to have lost their way recently. The 3-3 draw against Warrington last week was their only point in their last 5 games and as we know Morpeth are in really good form at the moment. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going.

Maidenhead 1pt @ 7/2 with Skybet, BetVictor and Betfred (take up to 9/4)
Southport 2pts @ 19/10 with Betfred, Betfair, Paddy Power, William Hill and Coral (take up to 5/4)
York 1pt @ 17/5 with William Hill and Coral (take up to 9/4)
Chelmsford 1pt @ 21/10 with William Hill (take up to 7/4)
Morpeth 1pt @ 12/5 with Bet365, Betfred and Betfair (take up to 7/4)

Other bets (all National League South)
Eastbourne to beat Bath 1pt @ 11/5 with William Hill (take up to 7/4)
Dorking to beat Ebbsfleet 1pt @ 7/4 with Betfair and Paddy Power (take up to 11/8)Hemel Hempstead to beat Tonbridge Angels 1pt @ 23/10 with William Hill (take up to 7/4)