Jump to content
Announcements
** April Poker League Result : 1st Rhino_Power, 2nd muttley, =3rd Elliott Sutcliffe & Rav **
** Congratulations to Skittle who wins £50 in the Last Man Standing Consolation Competition **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd Power900, 3rd Gazza's United, 4th Trotter, 5th Rainbow **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st PercyP, 2nd daisychain, 3rd Costello, 4th silver fox. KO Cup Winner Kingdom for. Most Winners bymatrix: **

SIR PUNTALOT KO CUP 2nd ROUND - Deadline Saturday 2pm


Recommended Posts

1.50 War Threeunderthrufive 1 pt win at 8/13 with BetVictor

2.12 Weth Fransham 1 pt win at 7/4 with Bet365

1.45 Lin Intuitive 1 pt win at 9/4 with Bet365

Res 1   1.18 War Brave Seasca Evens with Bet365

Res 2    2.25 War Stag Horn 0.5 EW 10/3 with Bet365

Res. 3   2.47 Wet Glentruan 0.5 EW 5/1 WilliamHill

I wish all participants the best of luck today although I know IPRR doesn't need it after his over 40/1 treble last week 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wetherby          2.12    Fransham           7/4
Warwick            2.25    Party Business    9/2
Warwick            3.35    Riggs                  9/4

Reserves

1 - Kempton      3.50    Grisbi De Berce    15/2ew
2 - Wetherby     2.47    Shannon Bridge    9/2ew
3 - Fairyhouse    3.08    Getaway Master    14/1ew

Problems accessing the site today as certificate expired message appearing when trying to access - I will throw the above selections in as I gave up earlier so fingers crossed

Good luck Redphil 57 and anyone else that managed to get on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Apologies, there have been issues with the site today.

In fairness, it may be better to postpone today and rerun tomorrow.

I got on easy enough.  There was some kind of security warning that I accepted as I have AVG and felt safe.

If you cancel today's KO Cup entries then, are you going to cancel today's Nap entries since there is a possibility that other people may be at a disadvantage?

All this looks a mess and I haven't seen any other complaints

Edited by The Equaliser
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Cash Out Kev said:

thank f*** for that! 😄

It may be all to no avail as there seems to be moves afoot to cancel today and redo it tomorrow.

I don't agree with it myself as it seems to be making and implementing rules on the hoof as it were.

There were over 40 PL members who posted up their Naps today OK.

If the rules are going to be changed they should be changed in the light of something happening not on the basis of what has just happened.

Good luck to you if PL redo the comp for tomorrow. 

As far as I'm concerned I should be through to the next stage so they can run tomorrow without me.

I am not that desperate to try and win the competition.  There are principles at stake here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

It may be all to no avail as there seems to be moves afoot to cancel today and redo it tomorrow.

I don't agree with it myself as it seems to be making and implementing rules on the hoof as it were.

There were over 40 PL members who posted up their Naps today OK.

If the rules are going to be changed they should be changed in the light of something happening not on the basis of what has just happened.

Good luck to you if PL redo the comp for tomorrow. 

As far as I'm concerned I should be through to the next stage so they can run tomorrow without me.

I am not that desperate to try and win the competition.  There are principles at stake here.

It is not the same as the naps competition for 2 reasons.

1. There was plenty of time to make a naps selection once the site was back up and running.

2. If you do not make a selection in the naps competition it is not treated as a loser.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

It is not the same as the naps competition for 2 reasons.

1. There was plenty of time to make a naps selection once the site was back up and running.

2. If you do not make a selection in the naps competition it is not treated as a loser.

Well OK.  I'm just wondering why you didn't make a post about website problems just after 2 pm about canceling the comp if you knew that PL members couldn't get on.  At least that would have given clarity.  

I don't like the "to be fair" rule/comment which seems to mean that prescribed rules can be amended to suit any problem that arises on a day's racing.  If there is a website issue problem then there should be a written rule for it and it should be inserted in the rules on competitions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

I'm just wondering why you didn't make a post about website problems just after 2 pm about canceling the comp if you knew that PL members couldn't get on.  At least that would have given clarity.  

I also could not access the website until later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Equaliser; I’m not an administrator here but do think you’re being a little unfair here. I did manage to get my Cup selections on last night without problem. Went to check this morning (11am) to confirm they had gone through ok, and to see what others had posted, but could not gain access at all. This continued for several hours. Clearly not appropriate for the competition in hand. Re your comments on the daily naps things, not a major issue as there are 31 chances to get your Naps in….not ONE for the K.O. Cup. For the record, I had 3 losers today (K.O. comp) but believe I'd still have qualified as a highest placed loser (from Dec). My opponent couldn’t enter selections as the site was down. Shit happens. For me, the fairest outcome is to replay next week. Just saying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • MCLARKE unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...