Announcements
** April Poker League Result : 1st Rhino_Power, 2nd muttley, =3rd Elliott Sutcliffe & Rav **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd Power900, 3rd Gazza's United, 4th Trotter, 5th Rainbow **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st PercyP, 2nd daisychain, 3rd Costello, 4th silver fox. KO Cup Winner Kingdom for. Most Winners bymatrix: **

Non-League Predictions > January 1st/2nd/3rd

Some brief thoughts for the next 3 days. Not sure what the prices are now as not got time to check, but as usual a minimum price is added below

AFC Rushden & Diamonds v St Ives (Southern League Central)
St Ives in good form and Rushden have had Covid issues which might mean this game does get called off, but if it goes ahead St Ives will have a better chance than the odds suggest.

Poole v Wimborne (Southern League South)
Got to chance Wimborne again at a big price although I would still have Poole as favourites.

Maidenhead v Wealdstone (National League)
Good win for the home side on Tuesday which was their first for a while and Wealdstone have had Covid issues which has meant they haven't played since losing in the FA Trophy to Needham Market. Looks a good chance for Maidenhead to get back to back wins.

Havant v Dorking (National League South)
Granted the home side will want to do better than they did Boxing Day, but Dorking should be favs for this in my view.

Slough v Oxford City (National League South)
I mentioned on Tuesday that Oxford were fortunate to beat Slough on Boxing Day and then Slough won easily against Hampton for us. They are a big price again for Sunday's game.

Kettering v Brackley (National League North)
I really fancy Brackley here. They have lost just twice all season and Kettering have had Covid issues which hasn't seen them play since beating Leamington 4-0 on 18th December. Leamington had injury issues that day and prior to that Kettering weren't in great form. Shade of odds against looks a big price to me.

St Ives 1pt @ 14/5 with Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 2/1)
Wimborne 1pt @ 4/1 with Skybet, Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 9/4)
Maidenhead 2pts @ 6/5 with William Hill, Coral and Ladbrokes (take up to 4/5)
Yeovil to beat Torquay 1pt @ 29/20 with Ladbrokes and Coral (take up to 5/4)
Dorking 2pts 29/20 with Skybet, Paddy Power, William Hill, Betfair and Betfred (take up to 11/10)
Slough 2pts @ 2/1 with Skybet, Paddy Power, Betfair, Betfred and BetVictor (9/4 available with Hills but will log 2/1 and take up to 5/4)
Brackley 4pts @ 11/10 with William Hill (take up to 4/6)
Halifax to beat Grimsby (Live on BT on Monday) 1pt @ 9/5 with Bet365, William Hill and Betfred (take up to 6/4)

1 hour ago, buga00 said:

hello @Darran, what you think about Gateshead victory against Blyth Spartans ?

HN Year

thanks

I'm a bit surprised that Gateshead have drifted slightly which makes me wonder if there maybe some Covid issues in the Gateshead camp. For example Dagenham have some staff with Covid (they don't mention players having it) and it has meant Dover have come in a bit against them. I mean on all known form Gateshead should win, but could be worth waiting to see what the team news is.

2 hours ago, Darran said:

I'm a bit surprised that Gateshead have drifted slightly which makes me wonder if there maybe some Covid issues in the Gateshead camp. For example Dagenham have some staff with Covid (they don't mention players having it) and it has meant Dover have come in a bit against them. I mean on all known form Gateshead should win, but could be worth waiting to see what the team news is.

@Darren no changes on Gateshead, only Campbell at the bench

gateshead.jpg