Announcements
** April Poker League Result : 1st Rhino_Power, 2nd muttley, =3rd Elliott Sutcliffe & Rav **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd Power900, 3rd Gazza's United, 4th Trotter, 5th Rainbow **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st PercyP, 2nd daisychain, 3rd Costello, 4th silver fox. KO Cup Winner Kingdom for. Most Winners bymatrix: **

Australian Open 2022

15 minutes ago, neilovan said:

Lol, what have you contributed here exactly? I'm sure you are a big winner. Looks like I'll prob be fine on my second bet. DO you have anything positive to add to the forum? 

Even with a loss today I am still 10 for my last 12 bets. So squarish or a little up.

Crawl back into your hole... 

Second, fifth, tenth bet in a day who cares then? give ONE bet that will be winner. @CzechPunter should be an example to everyone writing something here and I contribute posts like he does, when I do. I see you´re also nonstop editing your posts :D no one does it since it´s really necessary.. Doesn´t matter what you calculate, if someone follows you blindly this week he would already lose everything. Betting on 5-10 pairs with odds 1.70 is just gambling, and anyone who does this can´t go in with low stake.. And as I can see I´m not the only one bothered with your posts.

8 minutes ago, mark22 said:

Second, fifth, tenth bet in a day who cares then? give ONE bet that will be winner. @CzechPunter should be an example to everyone writing something here and I contribute posts like he does, when I do. I see you´re also nonstop editing your posts :D no one does it since it´s really necessary.. Doesn´t matter what you calculate, if someone follows you blindly this week he would already lose everything. Betting on 5-10 pairs with odds 1.70 is just gambling, and anyone who does this can´t go in with low stake.. And as I can see I´m not the only one bothered with your posts.

Please, dont talk kaak. I gave a 5 bet winner in the last tournament. I gave you van Uytvank losing in the heat yesterday.  Wake up or stop posting. In a 30 legged bet that you cried over it actually contained 28 winners. Get a clue! What have you contributed here, if anything??

If you are following anyone blindly you are probably an idiot.

Edited by neilovan

Medvedev to lift the trophy @2.30 offered by bet365

First time in my life i feel so confident on a long term bet. 

10/10 , i can't see any way how this Robot of tennis will lose to any one.

I think the Medvedev era already started. 

Good luck punters! For me Medvedev= Free money,

11 minutes ago, liquidglass said:

I am hoping that Kyrgios will at least win 5 games in the third set to bring my final game of the parlay over 33.5. I do not think that is happening here.. I worry for a man half gone.

6-4 6-4 7-5 is 32. He needs to win the set.

1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

Stop harassing each other! @neilovan is free to post his opinions here, even if you disagree with his betting strategy, @mark22. If you don't like his bets, you obviously shouldn't place them.

He started with bad talk.. i have a right to comment his betting, like he comments most of everyone´s else posts with no need. Of course I don´t place his bets, don´t worry :D but I´m saying he makes thread messed up for anyone looking for QUALITY tips and opinions! When there is GS going on, everyone like him is smart as ´´f***´´ about tennis, when there are challengers etc. there is few posts. Why? Because they know only top 50 players ;) everyone can write essays about Federer and Nadal..

So looking at the Sinner match coming up against Johnson. Sinner has played 4 matches in Aus. Winning 3 in the ATP cup and his first round match, not dropping a set so far.  Can't bet him at 7 to 100 but possibly could take him to win 1st set at 1.4 to 10.

One thing against Johnson is that he played a monster 5 setter first round and may be a little jaded. In comparison, SInner has just been cruising.

For me the best bet here is Sinner to win in straight sets, which is 5/10 

Hi you all

I have been comming in this forum for like 20 yrs, only using the tennis forum right in here..

Whats going on ??

Normally I enjoy looking at the tips/bets in here, but lately some strange post and lots of stupid comments being made in here..

I was posting bets my self in here, some years ago , with another profile name, (couldnt remember my password, so opened at new user, this one), I was doing very very good and im thinking about starting up again.. BUT, with all theese stupid posts in here lately, I dont really know.. Its not "fun" to go in here to look at serious bets, when you have to read or look at a lot of stupid posts. before acctually seing posts with bets and not some kind of BS posts...

Keep this tennis forum thread running like it has been for several years, there are some very very good punters i between you guys, I could mention like 5, the rest of you, THINK before you post your stupid an annoying posts..

Im pretty sure I would be a positive acces to this forum, with winning results, but I have to see the forum going back to normal and not this childish and all this junk posts..

Ps.. I wil keep following and looking at posts from the aprox 5-6 punters in here, thats are doing a great job and are serious, the rest of you, OMG.....

Edited by LOVETENNIS

Quite hard to go against most of the favs in men's draw tomorrow.

I do expect Opelka to beat Shapavalov. If he stays on track serving, he is a tough opponent. Previous 2 games he has managed 23 and 18 aces, so his serve is working. To me Shapavalov is a little unconfident, not playing great.

Having watched Hurkazc almost lose his mind against Mannirino, I think similar may happen to Karatsev when he meets Mannirino for the 1st time. Mannirino, a very tricky customer, well capable of the upset here. Karatsev also has some miles in the legs already, having gone 5 sets with Munar and 4 sets with McDonald.

In the woman I do like the low priced favorites Badosa, Azerenka, Keys and Krejcikova as a small wage quad. 2 to 1 a decent price .

A couple of the underdogs look well capable. I think Kudermetova beats Sakkari, and Anisimova has a solid chance against Osaka.

D Evans - Felix AA

D Evans @1,92 Pinnacle

My first bet in here for a long long time.

Only regretting that I didnt post it before now, because of the odds already dropping all over.. @2,09 starting odds at Pinnacle.

Evans is playing very good and im sure he will give FAA a lot of problems and also FAA already have been on court for a very long time two first marches, Evans used a lot less time. Im deff taking theese odds and think this is good value. Evans looks strong and his kind of play will and can course for at lot of problems for FAA and to be honest dont understand why FAA was the openening Fav..

H2H Evans 1-0, playing in Melbourne back in february 2021 , Evans winning 6-2 6-3..

GL to the ones who will follow this Bet....

-LOVETENNIS-

Edited by LOVETENNIS

1 hour ago, neilovan said:

Quite hard to go against most of the favs in men's draw tomorrow.

I do expect Opelka to beat Shapavalov. If he stays on track serving, he is a tough opponent. Previous 2 games he has managed 23 and 18 aces, so his serve is working. To me Shapavalov is a little unconfident, not playing great.

Having watched Hurkazc almost lose his mind against Mannirino, I think similar may happen to Karatsev when he meets Mannirino for the 1st time. Mannirino, a very tricky customer, well capable of the upset here. Karatsev also has some miles in the legs already, having gone 5 sets with Munar and 4 sets with McDonald.

In the woman I do like the low priced favorites Badosa, Azerenka, Keys and Krejcikova as a small wage quad. 2 to 1 a decent price .

A couple of the underdogs look well capable. I think Kudermetova beats Sakkari, and Anisimova has a solid chance against Osaka.

Must say I like the look of Mannirino myself . If you want to play safe the overs line is at 34.5 games at 5/6. I expect Mannarino to atleast win one set

Cinderella is back home for early dreams.

Now, to be honest, the Robot was not something spectacular today against the ugly  comedian called Kyrgios. 

Perhaps i go back home for early dreams as well? 

Anyway, i noticed than when i placed a bet, i take into consideration the negative events only, but never the positive. Today the Robot was lucking the normal power and was hitting the ball weaker than expected. Saving energy for coming battles? Probably? But this is not truth, because he would lose to comedian, if the comedian was little more focus on tennis. 

Anyway, lets see...

P.S Is not good someone to come here and call all the members as stupid. If he is so clever and advanced form of intelligence, what he is doing here among the stupid? 

The Cinderella is exactly the opposite attitude of the Robot. She is too emotional- fake emotional actually- during the matches.

I would advise her NOT to smile again when playing tennis. Smiling is prohibited, because you give the impression that you are loser.

I hope someone of her team to advise accordingly, otherwise she will become an average player losing to any one meeting on the way. 

16 hours ago, Torque said:

5pts Barty to win WTA Australian Open @ 3.74 Betfair Exchange

15pts Daniel to beat Murray @ 4.33 Boylesports

10pts Wang to beat Sabalenka @ 4.33 365

10pts Fritz (vs. Tiafoe) x Tsitsipas (vs. Baez) x Bautista Agut (vs. Kohlschreiber) x Auger-Aliassime (vs. Davidovich Fokina) x Dimitrov (vs. Paire) x Mertens (vs. Begu) @ 3.75 365

Hit the post with the acca for the second time this tournament which is frustrating. Really couldn't see Paire winning based on his form during the last year or so. Overall it was a positive day though, as Daniel beat Murray and Wang was close to beating Sabalenka with Sabalenka imploding on serve as predicted. In the end her extra experience and ability got her over the line, that plus the serving yips seemingly becoming catching as Wang served quite a few doubles of her own.

1 hour ago, four-leaf said:

La Monf to beat Cristian Garin (-8.5 games) at 2.25 with Betfair

By the way Gael is playing now compared to Garin I think this is solid.

Garin also coming off 2 five setters in a row. Monfils has excllent returning ability, and that leads to serve breaks . He's crushed the -8.5 game spread in his first 2 matches, by 13 games both times.

Edited by neilovan

8 minutes ago, neilovan said:

Garin also coming off 2 five setters in a row. Monfils has excllent returning ability, and that leads to serve breaks . He's crushed the -8.5 game spread in his first 2 matches, by 13 games both times.

It's not just that. He blitzed everyone in Adelaide except Khachanov in the final. I don't see Garin causing much trouble to Gael.

2 hours ago, Torque said:

Hit the post with the acca for the second time this tournament which is frustrating. Really couldn't see Paire winning based on his form during the last year or so. Overall it was a positive day though, as Daniel beat Murray and Wang was close to beating Sabalenka with Sabalenka imploding on serve as predicted. In the end her extra experience and ability got her over the line, that plus the serving yips seemingly becoming catching as Wang served quite a few doubles of her own.

I think Sabalenka has now gone past her vulnerable worst. I believe she is beginning to creep into some steady form despite the sustained yips. This player is certainly capable of finding the necessary accleration to go in and lift the title in a weeks time.

I thought that such an inform player like Konteveit would beat Tauson. But it was pretty light work the other way around.  The woman's draw looks wide open. Tauson at 29 to 1 to win it all is not that crazy. She was a world junior #1 (and won Aussie junior open beating Fernandez), and growing up on clay, the physical stamina is developed, and the ball striking becomes excellent.  For me the winner of the bottom half is between her and Badosa.

Will take a small bet on Tauson and Medvedev as the two winners at around 64-1

Edited by neilovan

35 minutes ago, liquidglass said:

I think Sabalenka has now gone past her vulnerable worst. I believe she is beginning to creep into some steady form despite the sustained yips. This player is certainly capable of finding the necessary accleration to go in and lift the title in a weeks time.

I dunno if she can continue to serve badly, give up the first set and come back and win. 3rd round, the opponents are much better. Against a really solid player 10 - 14 double faults are gonna cost you the match. I don't think she gets past Vondrousova. That serve is so outta sync it's crazy. Also, when she is not dominating/struggling with the serve, it inhibits her ability to be really aggressive on return ... and the whole game suffers.

Edited by neilovan

2 hours ago, Torque said:

Just a crazy loss. Couldn't see Paire winning either. I don't know which tournament I watched, where he could not hit a forehand. He was scooping the ball over the net? This match, the Muguruza loss and Gauff  are probably the 3 most unexpected results so far.