** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Off-Season

Ankita Raina to beat Mallaurie Noel at 1.92 with Pinnacle

Sorry for opening this thread late, the off-season is actually packed this year, with both Challengers and heavy ITF tournaments like the one in Angers. Raina looks overpriced to me tomorrow, Noel has done little of note so far. 

On 12/6/2021 at 8:31 PM, CzechPunter said:

Ankita Raina to beat Mallaurie Noel at 1.92 with Pinnacle

Sorry for opening this thread late, the off-season is actually packed this year, with both Challengers and heavy ITF tournaments like the one in Angers. Raina looks overpriced to me tomorrow, Noel has done little of note so far. 

The one in Angers is a WTA 125k  :ok

Greetje Minnen to beat Yuan Yue at 1.56 with Pinnacle

I saw both in the previous round and Minnen was her usual decent standard. Yuan Yue still has plenty of weaknesses in her game, as expected for a youngster. She had to beat Kung, though, and she did with ease. Kung was just awful, though, without even an average serve.

Mallaurie Noel (+5.5) to beat Ana Bogdan at 1.86 with Unibet

This is both for Noel and against Bogdan. Noel has been surprisingly good recently, bar that first set against Diatchenko last week. Bogdan hasn't convinced me, on the other hand. She even had some problems against Bolkvadze in the previous round and I don't rate Bolkvadze at all. I saw Bolkvadze against Shinnikova last week and it wasn't a great standard. +5.5 looks like a good line to me, the set handicap is a good alternative.

Enjoy the story Bernard Tomic wants a comeback: "I poured blood, sweat and tears into this sport%2�� -  https://www.tennis.com/api/tenniscom/article/lazy/bernard-tomic-wants-a-comeback-i-poured-blood-sweat-and-tears-into-this-sport

My view on this is that Tomic seems like someone to back in the Aussie O qualies. Could be interesting if he's really serious.

For the maindraw I will back Talon Griekspoor no matter who he will play. If you win 8 challengers in a season even if 7 of them was on clay you can be sure he's ready for the challenge of playing a full season in the top 100.