** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 4th December

Darran

Dulwich Hamlet v Ebbsfleet
4th play 3rd here and I just can't have Dulwich as such big outsiders especially at home. Dulwich have only lost two of their last 10 and played well in a draw against Havant on Wednesday night. Ebbsfleet won 6 on the bounce, but have lost their last two in the league to Maidstone and Oxford City. I'd make Ebbsfleet marginal favourites still, but Dulwich are very much over priced in my view.

Kettering v Boston
Boston's away form in the league has been pretty awful, but they managed to win at Brackley in the FA Trophy last week which was a good effort and I am going to give them a chance of beating a Kettering side who have been woeful in their last 2 games. Gloucester beat them easily 3-0 in the Trophy last Saturday and then Hereford beat them by the same score line in the league on Tuesday night. Boston have the better team and I think they should be a bit shorter in the betting.

Biggleswade v Alvechurch
Alvechurch are having a great season and have only lost once in their last 10 league games. Last week they beat Peterborough Sports 1-0 and then on Tuesday night they thumped Stourbridge 5-1. They look true play-off contenders and they should be able to pick up another 3 points here. Biggleswade are a solid mid-table side, but they have only won once in their last 7 and I would have the away side shorter in the betting.

Dulwich Hamet 1pt @ 5/2 with Bet365 and William Hill (take up to 15/8)
Boston 1pt @ 13/8 with Skybet, Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 5/4)
Alvechurch 3pts @ 7/5 with Bet365, Paddy Power, Betfair and William Hill (take up to 11/10)

Two good tips there Darran in the form of Dulwich who ripped Ebbsfleet a new one, not to put too finer a point on it and Boston narrowly sneaking it 3-2, shame Alvechurch couldn't make it a clean sweep.

I know it's FA Cup but a Halifax Chesterfield double tomorrow at 7's with PP looks pretty appealing.

Edited by Kenton Schweppes