** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system merlin, Good work with keeping this going. Will be watching the 3-0 selections next season myself. You planning on starting as soon as the season begins or waiting for a few matches to be played?

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ..... thank you very much Graham, praise indeed, and it costs absolutely nothing, it comes as a free gift to everyone, but it's how it is used which is the real gift! I always had full confidence in this 3-0 system, an odd week was a little rocky, but there again most systems have their ups and their downs.To finish in front was a great feeling,particularly when there were so many knockers around ready to condemn, and I feel that given another season I can, with greater care and attention, particularly on the odds selections,bring to bear bigger profits and hopefully a greater degree of accuracy.It's particularly gratifying when punters of your calibre call in to have just a few words of encouragement which makes all the difference to systemites like myself.The MW Sheets and system WILL return make no mistake about that! Cheers my friend!:clap

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... and so to the last week, and another one for the pot, Arsenal duly obliged at odds 1.25:clap to make this latest position since the formulation of this system:- Total Staked 440 Total Returned 486.69 Yield 10.61% Winners 33 Losers 11 Strike Rate 75% Current Bank 146.69 Profit/Loss 46.69 Not bad for starting this very late on, maybe next season I hope to report even larger profits.My thanks to all who came,viewed, some stayed, some left and some carried on regardless, whilst others simply just got on with it! See you all when Michael Wray's spreadsheets returns in the new season.Be good in the meantime!:clap

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... thanks for the input McGin, I thought that you had gone off to do your own thing, but have not seen any threads where it looks as if you have started a new system.Anyway, if you remember your data input a while back on this thread, it then gave a 75% strike rate, and that is exactly where this 3-0 system finished, so it was a real good indication of what we could expect, and particularly with the late start I suppose I can rest a happy man with the results thrown out.Looks like I will scrap the unders system and I have in mind to bring back a revised 2-0 system which I think will throw out fewer selections but at a much improved strike rate than when it was dropped.May let a few matches pass by prior to reintroduction.Good to hear from you, do pop back with further comments, and that goes for all who are interested, any input is better than none.Cheers.Merlin.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... thanks for looking in Goodfren, hope you found something interesting within this system notes.I have high hopes that next season can be a winning one particularly with the high strike rate that was first predicted then actually turned out to be included in the final figures.It certainly will not be a get rich quick system, but slow and steady and should certainly stay in the black.Good luck with your endeavours!;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Sure and thank you for the advice. I don't believed in get rich quick, it just fast up and down I believed, save bet is what i trust most. I like the way you guys are doing here, I can't believed I just find out this forum. Here we get all good punter, good bet and good people. It simply a great site for past time and learn to make some. Cheers to all of you here.

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... sounds as if this system is for you then, if you are a supporter of a slower build up then I think you should be OK with this one.I have high hopes for better times ahead.Meanwhile I am experimenting with a Major League Baseball system, but too early to tell whether I shall be putting this one forward as yet.Good luck with your betting.;)

• 16 years later...
3 hours ago, note3user said:

Hi would anyone be kind of enough to upload the Michael Wray Spreadsheet system please

cheers

Probably not, simply because the previous post on the thread was over 16 years ago! I’ve no idea if the system is still in operation (or what it is/was) but I think you’d be better off doing some Googling.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 10:23 AM, harry_rag said:

Probably not, simply because the previous post on the thread was over 16 years ago! I’ve no idea if the system is still in operation (or what it is/was) but I think you’d be better off doing some Googling.

Michael Wray was from NZ, he used to upload his spreadsheets and ratings weekly.
Back in the early 2000's if anyone remembers the Football Association spat the dummy out and tried to sue anyone putting up the up and coming fixtures for the Leagues as they said they were their "intellectual property".
Michael got a letter from the Football Association marketing board threatening to sue for non payment of the use of their so called "intellectual property" so rather than risk getting sued he stopped posting them up.

Ps the Rating system was ok , (back top rated if so many pts clear blah,blah,blah) but nothing you couldnt knock up yourself in an hour or so using football data spreadsheets and a few stats.