** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > November 27th

Darran

Equally Halifax away at Torquay, long slog but they are priced up at 17/10, given Halifax's away form is pretty decent only 2 defeats on the road both 1-0, although I was surprised to see them lose at home midweek to Wrexham, after going in front. Wild has them punching way above their weight with the squad they have but certainly worth a considerstion today I think. Torquay lost the last 2, both away mind but they're not immune to losing at home.

Edited by Kenton Schweppes

10 hours ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Equally Halifax away at Torquay, long slog but they are priced up at 17/10, given Halifax's away form is pretty decent only 2 defeats on the road both 1-0, although I was surprised to see them lose at home midweek to Wrexham, after going in front. Wild has them punching way above their weight with the squad they have but certainly worth a considerstion today I think. Torquay lost the last 2, both away mind but they're not immune to losing at home.

Yeah I had tipped Halifax but the price had gone to put it up on here. They were very unlucky to lose to Wrexham on Tuesday and I have no idea how Wild has not been taken by a Football League side because I would say he is the best manager in the league at the moment.