** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Nov 26th - 29th

West Bromwich vs Nottingham Forest

2021-11-26T21:00+01:00

West Bromwich

Doubtful: Robert Snodgrass (6/0 m), Ken Zohore (2/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Kean Bryan (3/0 d), Rayhaan Tulloch (1/0 m), Dara O’Shea (5/2 d)

Suspended: Jake Livermore (16/0 m, captain)

Nottingham Forest

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Max Lowe (12/1 d), Loic Mbe Soh (2/0 d), Rodrigo Ely (0/0 d), Jordi Osei-Tutu (2/0 d)

Suspended: Jack Colback (13/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
West Bromwich
9 home games
Nottingham Forest
9 away games
1.8 Goals scored per game 1.6
0.6 Goals conceded per game 0.9
56% Clean sheets 22%
89% Team scored 89%
44% Team scored twice 44%
33% Scored in both halves 22%
56% Goal in both halves 89%

Luton vs Cardiff

OK, so the midweek game for Cardiff didn't exactly go to plan. Hull firmly came and pooped on my parade. Anyway, the good thing about the Championship is that teams don't have to wait long to try to make amends. It's Luton up next for the Bluebirds in a 3pm GMT kick-off this Saturday afternoon from Kenilworth Road. My optimism has been slightly dented after the last game but it still exists!

Luton have been one of the surprise packages this season so far in the second tier of English football. Nathan Jones's men are in 12th place and they had been play-off pushers before a run of just 1 win in their last 5 league games. In fact, it's now 298 minutes of league football without scoring a goal for the Hatters so there is a fear that a bit of a rot could be setting in. Despite losing key players including James Collins, Matty Pearson, and Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Jones has adopted a more pressing style of play that has made use of the team's attacking threats such as Harry Cornick, Luke Berry, and Elijah Adebayo. The current approach from Jones means there's been a lot of pressure on the attack to score. Recently, they've not been managing it and results have faltered.

Cardiff were very poor against Hull in midweek. It was a stark reminder of the task in hand for Steve Morison. A few decisions he made were questionable but he'll learn as he goes in this role. Booing from the home fans during the game was mystifying and inexcusable if you ask me and emphasised how our own fan base can contribute to the toxicity of the club. Morison is trying to change the playing philosophy of the team and it won't happen overnight. Especially when half of the team are inexperienced youth players and the other half are experienced players who either can't play passing football or are winding their contracts down so have lost motivation to compete or both.

I still have faith that Morison is the right long term appointment and we'll see a big clear out in the summer. I've seen enough to make me think we can get something here. Will it be a draw or a win? I'll cautiously back the draw. Luton have shown this season that they can pressure defences into mistakes and our defence remains a bit of a joke when put under pressure. Luton will pressure us. We will make mistakes. They will score. It just depends if we can score just as many or more.

Draw @ 3.62 with VBet

BTTS @ 1.87 with Betfair

Derby v QPR: 20 points on >3.5 cards at 6/5 (Uni or 365) and 10 on >4.5 at 29/10 with Uni

Ref Simpson is a solid 40+ merchant on his overall Championship stats and is on track this season. Dipped to 30ish last season but was 44 the season before. Overall I'd say that better than evens is a decent enough price for that line and hopefully the presence of the cameras adds a bit to the mix.