** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday 27th October

340 tau Right Destination 

3.5 points clear on my speed ratings 16/1

I like it and the trainer had a good winner at Cheltenham on Saturday it should go close and at 16/1 I will put  a £5 win

They do come in but percentage is low 10-13 % 

I do like 5/4 system but these bets come around maybe every 2 weeks 

As said a 5 won't hurt and it should go close so good luck

15 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

P/L = +38.35pts

Two from Taunton tomorrow....

1430 Taunton Glory And Honour 13/2 3pt win

1505 Taunton Soul Icon 6/4 3pt win

6pts staked ?

One last late selection....

1050 Chantilly Anobe 6/4 (still available) 3pt win

9pts staked ?

Selections are mainly at market position 4 today so not good enough to qualify for a Trixie

Some singles though

1.40 Nott Mostawaa 50p win at 8/1

3.55 Nott Midrarr £1 win at 9/2 (should beat Buriram over this shorter distance)

2.30 Taun Peaked Too Soon £1 win at 4/1

3.15 Fak ottavio 50p win at 7/1

Total stakes = £3.00 so far

Edited by The Equaliser

4 hours ago, Frank Burgess said:

340 tau Right Destination 

3.5 points clear on my speed ratings 16/1

I like it and the trainer had a good winner at Cheltenham on Saturday it should go close and at 16/1 I will put  a £5 win

They do come in but percentage is low 10-13 % 

I do like 5/4 system but these bets come around maybe every 2 weeks 

As said a 5 won't hurt and it should go close so good luck

There are no qualifiers for 1200 nap 

1 minute ago, Frank Burgess said:

You have to put a lot on my old man always said don't back odds on or back against odds on 

I don't know my first 2 came up shortys so yeah I'm at 33 to 38 % but it seems your always chasing ur ass

Anyway I c u from Nottingham so am I so nice to meet racing enthusiast from Nottinghamshire 

21 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

P/L = +38.35pts

Two from Taunton tomorrow....

1430 Taunton Glory And Honour 13/2 3pt win

1505 Taunton Soul Icon 6/4 3pt win

6pts staked ?

Loss of 1.5pts today.

Soul Icon backed like defeat was out of the question and ran like it but made a mistake two out and went down by a neck.

Glory & Honour was smashed in and went off fav but was beaten fair and square into 2nd.

We move on to tomorrow. 

New P/L = +36.85pts

Edited by Hotspur88

3 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

Loss of 1.5pts today.

Soul Icon backed like defeat was out of the question and ran like it but made a mistake two out and went down by a neck.

Glory & Honour was smashed in and went off fav but was beaten fair and square into 2nd.

We move on to tomorrow. 

New P/L = +36.85pts

It's too late for this month but would you consider entering the PL Naps comp from the 1st November?  You have to state one of the named bookies price at the time of posting, but it occurs to me that you may do well in it.

11 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Selections are mainly at market position 4 today so not good enough to qualify for a Trixie

Some singles though

1.40 Nott Mostawaa 50p win at 8/1

3.55 Nott Midrarr £1 win at 9/2 (should beat Buriram over this shorter distance)

2.30 Taun Peaked Too Soon £1 win at 4/1

3.15 Fak ottavio 50p win at 7/1

Total stakes = £3.00 so far

Well, I drew a blank today but I am very happy with the staking; should have had a £1 on Will Buick's mount East Asia as well but missed it.  From next month I will be publishing a monthly running P & L using a points system that PL members like to use on here.  I know that my past sins has caused a deficit and to some extent playing Trixies regularly will always bring about deficit fluctuations before profits materialise.  However, I believe that I have improved of late and that declaring an ongoing monthly P&L will be better for me and my results.  I will still show the balance and original bank details so as not to shy away from accumulated losses.  4  Bets today and a loss of £3.00.  Bal £793.43 (Bank £1056.22)

Four class races tomorrow in the UK with favourites at odds against so that will be my first port of call before looking at class 4 events.