** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > October 26th

Darran

Slough v Bath (National League South)
I don't really understand the prices here as Bath have been very poor in the league of late and have conceded 20 goals in their last 7 league games having lost 6 of them. Granted Slough have been just as bad and their only victory until Saturday had come on the opening day of the season. That win on Saturday though was a good one against Havant and it was a good performance. They had lost to Billericay in their previous game and they were probably a bit unlucky to do so. With performances on the improve I think that they can beat a Bath side who are really lacking in confidence right now given they are conceding goals for fun and only scored more than 1 goal once in the league. Slough should be favourites.

Biggleswade v Leiston (Southern League Premier Central)
You have to wonder how Biggleswade managed to score 7 goals in consecutive games because in the following three games they haven't managed one and in the three games prior they also didn't score one. Leiston are having a very good season and have only lost twice in their last 8 games. One of those was against unbeaten Banbury and they had a very good win over Tamworth on Saturday. I think they should be odds on to win this as they are a much better side.

Harrow v Gosport (Southern League Premier South)
I think Harrow are a shade of value here against Gosport. They should have scored more than 2 on Saturday against bottom side Wimborne. They have won 6 of their last 7 and I think they can pick up another victory here. Gosport did win on Saturday at Truro, but they were a bit fortunate and that came on the back of two defeats. I would make the home side clear favourites so there is a spot of value in the price.

Slough 2pts @ 7/5 with Paddy Power, William Hill and Betfair (take up to 5/4)
Leiston 2.5pts @ 23/20 with Betfred, William Hill and BetVictor (take up to 4/5)
Harrow 1pt @ 9/5 with BetVictor (take up to 5/4)