Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

Premier League Predictions > Oct 22nd - 24th

eplratings.jpg

Check out the latest odds and ratings for the upcoming weekend action in the Premier League. Some interesting games with the stand-out clash being Manchester United versus Liverpool which is labelled as "the most watched club game in the world". What predictions do you all have for these matches? :ok

Arsenal VS Aston Villa

Kick Off: 10/22/2021 15:00

Arsenal

Arsenal enters the game after the 2-2 draw against Crystal Palace in the last round. At the end of the game, Alexandre Lacazette's goal helped the team end in a 2-2 draw. The Gunners are unbeaten in five Premier League games and six all games, ranking 12th out of eight games after Monday's deadlock. Arsenal has lost only one of their last six League games at Emirates Stadium and has taken seven points from their last nine home games. The quality of Arsenal's defence has been obvious, conceding only three goals in the past six games.

Aston Villa

Although Villa does have good strength, their stability is too poor. In September, they almost eliminated Chelsea in the League Cup and beat Manchester United in Premier League. But now they have lost to Tottenham and Wolves. In the last round, they were reversed by their opponents with three goals in a row when they were two goals ahead, and the problem of the defense was exposed. Villa won only two of their six games before Friday's game and found themselves one point and one place lower than Arsenal in the ranking.

Prediction

Although Arsenal's state has declined slightly, it is still better than villa, which has been defeated in a row and reversed by others. Moreover, Arsenal is at home and has given some concessions to Arsenal in terms of data. Under various signs, there is still a great chance for home team to win the battle.

Pick: Arsenal

Final Result: 2-0, 2-1

Arsenal vs Aston Villa

2021-10-22T21:00+02:00

Arsenal

Doubtful: Bukayo Saka (8/1 f)

Out (injuries/other): Granit Xhaka (4/0 m)

Suspended: -

Aston Villa

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Carney Chukwuemeka (0/0 m), Trézéguet (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
Arsenal
4 home games
Aston Villa
4 away games
1.5 Goals scored per game 1.0
1.3 Goals conceded per game 2.0
25% Clean sheets 25%
75% Team scored 75%
50% Team scored twice 25%
25% Scored in both halves 0%
50% Goal in both halves 75%

Arsenal vs Aston Villa

The home side got back to their inconsistent mode, as they picked up just a point against Crystal Palace at home in the latest round. Although they had a halftime lead, the Gunners fought for a draw in the last moments of the match. Despite this hiccup, Mikel Arteta’s side hasn’t lost five times in a row, which is encouraging compared to their terrible start of the campaign. However, Arsenal sits in 12th place, but they are just three points behind the sixth-placed Manchester United. Alexandre Lacazette and the lads still struggle to convert their chances into goals, as they scored seven times in eight matches. They need to be more clinical to continue their unbeatable run.

Aston Villa heads to this match after two straight defeats, and they are one point behind their upcoming rivals. The Villans had a comfortable 2:0 lead ten minutes from time against Wolves at home, but they managed to ruin everything. Eventually, they failed to secure a draw after conceding deep into the stoppage time. Dean Smith’s side hasn’t been too convincing on the road this season, as they failed to three defeats in four outings. Danny Ings and the lads have been pretty productive in front of the oppositions’ net, but their defense needs to consolidate in the upcoming period. It will be a tough task for the visitors, but they want to get back home undefeated from London.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Neither side has been too convincing lately, but Arsenal is in a bit better momentum. They should take advantage of the rival’s slump in the latest round to secure a victory at the home ground. We think the Gunners should win this match.

Goals Market Prediction

Although they haven’t enjoyed too much success on the road, the visitors failed to score just once away from home. Arsenal conceded in the last two home matches, while their clashes at Emirates Stadium have been very efficient. Therefore, we don’t think either side will keep the clean sheet here.

Arsenal to Win @ 2.00 

BTTS Yes @ 1.75 

Correct score 2:1 @ 8.50

20 hours ago, alexcaruso808 said:

I've a free £5 bet for Saturday's games, what do yous reckon I should go for?  I was going to do an acca or a bet builder on Bet365.

I was going to go for Chelsea, Man City and Everton.  

That's a fair shout. I'd be interested to hear what options you thought about for a bet builder.

Arsenal vs Aston Villa

The Premier League action kicks off on Friday night this weekend with Arsenal hosting Aston Villa in an 8pm BST kick-off from the Emirates Stadium. Both teams are without a win in their last two league games so there is an emphasis on the importance of halting that winless run now before it becomes a problem. The home side are the slight favourites heading into the game but should the travelling team be written off?

Arsenal had appeared to be moving in a more positive direction under Mikel Arteta after a slow start to their season. The Gunners had won three on the bounce before back-to-back draws with Brighton away and Crystal Palace at home. You could argue they were fortunate to take a point in both games. The team is now in 12th place but you feel a few positive results in a row will thrust them back into the Champions League qualification conversation. That would require consistency though and that is an issue that has plagued Arteta's tenure as Arsenal head coach. Home form remains solid though with Arsenal only losing 1 of their last 6 home league games and they are unbeaten in 5 league matches. Scoring goals is still a problem for Arsenal though with the 7 goals the team has scored being their lowest goal tally after 8 league games since 1986. If you're looking for an anytime scorer bet then Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has bagged a goal in his last 3 home league games.

Aston Villa will come into this game aiming to provide stern opposition for their hosts. Dean Smith will be delighted to welcome back the trio of Matty Cash, Leon Bailey, and Bertrand Traore. The club are in 13th place and have lost their last 2 league games conceding 5 goals in the process. Away form is a nagging problem for Villa having lost 5 of their last 8 away league games. There is evidence that Villa are slow getting into games with the team only scoring 2 of their 12 league goals so far in the first half. Two players could be the key for Villa if they're to win this game. Ollie Watkins scored 3 of the 4 goals Villa scored against Arsenal last season so he could be worth an anytime scorer bet. Former Gunners keeper Emiliano Martinez has also kept a staggering 18 clean sheets for the club since he moved to the Midlands side back in September 2020. However, history sends a warning to Villa with the club failing to win any of their last 12 away top flight league games played on a Friday.

The head-to-head record shows that Aston Villa have had the better of Arsenal over recent games and are currently on a 3-game winning streak. Is this a sign that Smith has worked Arteta out? Only Manchester City and Chelsea have beaten Arsenal more times at the Emirates Stadium than Aston Villa. I do think that this game is there to be won for Arsenal. Arteta is gambling with his youthful sides and they are making mistakes but they're learning. I think Villa's woeful away form could be the deciding factor so I'm going to back Arsenal to win. Interestingly, over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of the last 9 league meetings between these two sides at this stadium.

Arsenal to Win @ 2.00 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.83 with SBK

15 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

That's exactly what they're there for, Alex! :ok @harry_rag is the man to listen to for some bet builder ideas.

You're too kind! I've been going through a bad patch to be fair, in terms of bets where I use "skill and judgement" to make a selection as opposed to system picks. I've reined in the number of bets and been focusing on experimenting with laying anytime goalscorers and assists (about to post an update on the former).

I'll have a look though and see if anything appeals for @alexcaruso808 's freebie.

Chelsea vs Norwich

The Premier League games on Saturday kick-off with a 12:30pm BST game between league leaders Chelsea and bottom-placed side Norwich at Stamford Bridge. The odds are all stacked against the away team coming into this game. Some have already condemned them to a relegation back to the Championship but is there any hope or evidence that we could see an upset here?

Chelsea have enjoyed a positive start to their season so far. The reigning Champions League winners are top of the table with 19 points from 8 league games, they have already won the UEFA Super Cup, progressed to the 4th Round of the EFL Cup, and are well set to qualify for the Champions League last 16 after a solid 4-0 win over Malmo in midweek. Thomas Tuchel's team will be without attacking duo Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner for this game with both picking up injuries in the midweek game. Frustrating for the Blues fans given how they probably could've won that game without those players and Tuchel did state Lukaku was tired physically and mentally heading into the game. Chelsea have lost 4 home Premier League games this calendar year and they haven't suffered 5 league defeats at home since 1995. Their defence has been the solid foundation for the club this season with the team only conceding a joint-division best of 3 goals.

Norwich continue to struggle in the top flight this season. Daniel Farke's side are sitting at the foot of the table with just 2 points from their first 8 league matches. The Canaries are already 4 points adrift of safety and the doomsayers are already out in force. To make matters worse, Billy Gilmour is ineligible to face his parent club whilst the trio of Todd Cantwell, Christoph Zimmermann, and Sam Byram are all out injured. It's now 18 Premier League games without a win for Norwich stretching back to last season. Away form at this level is just as terrible with no win in their last 16 top flight away league games. Norwich remain the only team in the Premier League yet to take a lead in a league game this season. 

There isn't really a lot to say about this game other than it's doesn't seem like a case of who will win but how many Chelsea will win by. Norwich just simply aren't good enough and they won't be picking up points in games like this. I don't expect Chelsea to blow them away but I certainly anticipate a professional and disciplined victory from the home side as they continue their march towards their aim of winning the league title.

Chelsea to Win to Nil @ 1.75 with BetVictor

Chelsea -1 @ 1.62 with SpreadEx

Crystal Palace vs Newcastle

The Premier League 3pm BST kick-offs on Saturday afternoon throw up some fascinating matches this weekend. The first I'm taking a look at is the clash between a hard-to-beat Crystal Palace side and a yet-to-win managerless Newcastle team at Selhurst Park. It'll be interesting to see how the away side respond to the sacking of Steve Bruce who actually seemed quite popular with the players.

Crystal Palace are slowly becoming a very organised and hard-working side under new manager Patrick Vieira. The Eagles are in 14th place and may have only won 1 of their 8 league games so far but they have only been defeated twice. It is hoped that the team will welcome back talisman Wilfried Zaha to the starting XI after he missed the trip to Arsenal with an illness that he caught when on international duty with the Ivory Coast. There is an opportunity here for Palace to remain unbeaten for their opening 5 home league games of a season for the first time since 1990. The team also boasts the proud achievement of scoring 9 goals in the second half of their games which is the most scored in the second half of games by any top flight team this season.

Newcastle have started life under a new regime after the recent ownership takeover but they now also begin life under a new manager. Bruce has gone and until a more permanent solution is confirmed the team will be under the temporary management of coach Graeme Jones. The Magpies are yet to win any of their 8 league games thus far and the fact they have kept just 3 clean sheets in their last 25 league matches shows how weak their defensive line has been for quite some time now. They have already conceded 19 goals in 8 matches this season failing to keep a single clean sheet. They do have hope in the return of Callum Wilson. The striker has scored 5 goals in his last 5 league appearances.

I have to say that going into this game I am all over a Crystal Palace home win. Yes, there is the statistic that Palace have only picked up 2 wins in their last 10 home league meetings with Newcastle but my feeling is that we won't see the new manager bounce from the away team given Bruce's popularity within the squad. One of their key players Allan Saint-Maximin is one example of a player who might not perform as well under a different manager. I think the Palace home win is there for the taking.

Crystal Palace to Win @ 2.00 with Betfred

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.94 with SBK

Everton vs Watford

The next preview I'm covering in the Saturday games in the Premier League is the 3pm BST kick-off between Everton and Watford at Goodison Park. Both of these teams had enjoyed satisfactory starts to their respective campaigns but the last couple of results have failed to deliver victories. There will now be an emphasis on the importance to get a win here otherwise their winless runs will surely start having a psychological impact.

Everton come into this game in 8th place and have managed to accrue 14 points from their 8 league games so far suffering just 2 defeats. The Toffees have only won 1 of their last 4 league games though. Rafa Benitez has done well to win over the blue side of Merseyside thus far but if results begin to turn in a negative way then that might change quickly. The big news for the club is that Richarlison is back available after a short spell out but Yerry Mina is expected to be ruled out. Everton don't have the best of records against newly promoted teams at home having dropped points in 6 of the last 8 such games. The club have also lost 8 Premier League games at home this calendar year and have only lost more during the Premier League era on two occasions in 1993 and 2005.

Watford started a new era under Claudio Ranieri last weekend after the surprise (OK, it's Watford so maybe not entirely surprising!) sacking of Xisco. The Hornets seemed to be doing OK under Xisco but the board wanted more. The hiring of Ranieri was a controversial one given his spell at Fulham in similar circumstances that ended in failure. The team got hammered 5-0 in the Italian's first game in charge. Yes, it was a baptism of fire but it was also worrying at how disjointed and clueless Watford looked. The team are now down in 16th place and just 4 points above the drop zone. It's now 9 defeats from their last 10 top flight away league games. Ranieri himself is also without a win in his last 23 Premier League away games. However, he has won his last 4 away matches against Everton across all competitions. Watford have now gone 18 Premier League games without keeping a clean sheet though and that's a big concern.

I'm not sure what Watford were thinking sacking Xisco. They made the same mistake the last time they were in the Premier League when they got rid of both Javi Gracia and Quique Sanchez Flores. I can't see any other outcome now. Ranieri showed he couldn't recreate that Leicester magic touch with Fulham and this job feels the same. Everton are becoming a resilient and organised unit under Benitez and I can see them winning this game. There is also the statistic that Everton have never suffered defeat at home to Watford in any competition in their history.

Everton to Win @ 1.75 with SBK

Anytime Scorer: Richarlison @ 2.94 with SBK

2 hours ago, andypandy23 said:

Those injuries will hurt Chelsea. Whole shape of the team will have to change. Lukaku injured is a big plus in terms of how high a line the opposition can play.

What do you reckon? Will Tuchel set up with a false 9 or do you think he'll start Kai Havertz as a front man?

Leeds vs Wolves

The penultimate preview of the 3pm BST kick-offs in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon is the clash of Leeds versus Wolves at Elland Road. The home team are finding points hard to come by this season even though their general displays haven't been too bad but they face a big challenge in an ever-improving away side who will feel this is a game they can win.

Leeds stormed the Premier League last season with a refreshing brand of relentless football but this season that approach hasn't quite brought the same results. Marcelo Bielsa's side are down in 17th place with just 6 points earned and only 1 win from their 8 league games so far. The Whites still have their injury concerns. Raphinha is back after being left out last weekend due to international commitments and Kalvin Phillips might have some involvement but the likes of Patrick Bamford, Junior Firpo, Robin Koch, and Luke Ayling are all still missing. A worrying statistic is that Leeds have won just 18% of their Premier League games when Phillips has been absent. Questions also remain over the squad's fitness with the team conceding a division-high 11 goals in the second half of games so far this season.

Wolves had started the season ominously with 3 defeats without a goal being scored but things have started to get better for the Black Country side. Bruno Lage will be delighted that his team are turning their encouraging displays into points now. It's now 4 wins from the past 5 league matches and Wanderers could win 4 top flight away league games in a row for the first time since 1980. It could also be the first time they win 4 consecutive top flight league games since 1972. The team remains notorious slow starters with just 1 of their 8 league goals so far scored in the first half of their games. 

It probably doesn't bode well for Leeds that Wolves come into this game with the aim of picking up 6 straight league wins against Leeds. Leeds have lost 5 of the last 7 meetings with Wolves on home turf so you can see why the Leeds fans feel that Wolves have become a bit of a bogey side. I just feel Leeds are suffering from too many key absentees at the moment to allow them to fulfil their potential and with Wolves seemingly in the ascendancy I can see a narrow away win here.

Wolves Draw No Bet @ 2.02 with SBK

BTTS @ 1.73 with SBK

Southampton vs Burnley

The final preview for the 3pm BST kick-offs in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon comes from St Mary's Stadium where Southampton and Burnley go head-to-head in a game that both sides will be desperate to win. It's been a poor start to the season for both teams but they will both be eyeing up this game against potential relegation rivals as one they can win.

Southampton continue to be the side that epitomise inconsistency in the top flight of English football. Ralph Hasenhuttl's men are in 15th place on 7 points but have managed just 1 win in their opening 8 league games so far this season. The Saints secured that first league win of the season last weekend in a 1-0 win over Leeds so that will have eased the pressure on the players. Che Adams returns after injury but James Ward-Prowse is still suspended. The home defensive record for Southampton is one that has gone under the radar so far this season. Their 2 goals conceded on home territory in the league this season is only bettered by Manchester City. Interestingly, their games appear to start slowly with just 3 goals from either side scored in the first half of their league games so far this campaign.

Burnley are still proving themselves to be perennial slow starters in the top flight. Sean Dyche's men are down in 18th place and have so far failed to even pick up a win with 3 points separating them from safety. The Clarets haven't even scored in 3 of their last 4 league matches showing a profligacy in front of goal in the league. The team is now just one game short of their longest winless run in Premier League history. They have also dropped a staggering 10 points from winning positions in games this season. It is now 17 league defeats in 2021 for Burnley with only Southampton suffering more league losses in the top division with 18.

Last season saw Southampton win both of their games against Burnley and I wouldn't be surprised to see that trend continue here. Burnley are battling but they clearly lack the quality needed at the moment. The fact they are conceding winning positions so frequently suggests fitness is an issue. Burnley have won 2 of their last 4 visits to this stadium but I can't see them winning this one.

Southampton to Win @ 2.04 with SBK

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.91 with SBK

Brighton vs Manchester City

The 5:30pm BST kick-off on Saturday evening in the Premier League provides some potentially very entertaining football as in-form sides Brighton and Manchester City go against each other in a battle of two progressive styles of passing play. Both teams will be pleased with their respective starts to the season and with both teams currently positioned in the top four this could arguably be labelled as an early Champions League qualification six-pointer. I know, just humour me! No offence, @Tiffy:lol

Brighton are sort of the surprise package this season but we also should have seen this coming. The Seagulls were doing all the right things except putting the ball in the back of the net last season. Graham Potter has addressed that and it's put the team in 4th place on 15 points with just 1 loss from their opening 8 league games. It's now 5 league games without defeat for Brighton. Neal Maupay may have bagged 50% of Brighton's league goals this season but he's not even been able to register a single shot on goal against Manchester City during his appearances against the club.

Manchester City look a lot more like the team that stormed to the league title last season. Pep Guardiola's men are in 3rd position on 17 points and haven't suffered a loss since the opening day 1-0 defeat to Tottenham. The Citizens have lost 2 of their last 5 away league games though. However, a solid defence has provided a cracking foundation for City this season with the club keeping 6 clean sheets in their opening 8 league matches. City also start their league games very effectively on the defensive front because they haven't conceded a first half goal in their last 10 league matches. 

It was Brighton who came from 2-0 down to win this fixture 3-2 last season but can they repeat that feat here? That victory put an end to Brighton's 7-game losing streak against Manchester City and I feel that this should be a game that City win. Brighton are a decent outfit this season and there's no doubt they can stay in the fight for European qualification this season. Games like this are always a challenge though and they need to be on the top of their game and enjoy a little bit of luck. I just think City should have enough to get 3 points.

Manchester City to Win to Nil @ 2.30 with BetVictor

Manchester City Winning at HT @ 2.00 with SportNation

20 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I'll have a look though and see if anything appeals for @alexcaruso808 's freebie.

Short of time today so very much a case of gut feel things I'd consider; Chelsea win and >3.5 or 4.5, Havertz or Jorginho as scorers. Palace to win, Man City overs on corners, >2.5 or 3.5 goals at Leeds. Nothing solid but stuff I'd lean towards if I had a freebie to use.

Nice write up Stevie D, It's a fair enough assessment of where we are. We played well last season, but just couldn't get the wins. Away to "Them lot, up the road" being the most noteable.

But here is the thing. You've gone for the obvious, and that's what we are inclined to do as punters. That's why I can't win any money!

But...... """""It was Brighton who came from 2-0 down to win this fixture 3-2 last season but can they repeat that feat here"""" Why not?

Top Teams can match each other and cancel each other out. I see a tight affair here, with few goals. Maybe City will get it over the line, but then again....

Brighton DNB 6/1 is where I would be

PS I can't really belive that I am syaing "top teams" when talking about us. As long as we finish above "That Lot up the road" (who, lets face it aren't being relegated this season) then I will be happy.

PPS - As a side note, and being the proud father that I am, my son landed a 45/1 fourfold last week!

Good luck this weekend

Manchester United VS Liverpool

Kick Off: 10/24/2021 11:30

Manchester United

Manchester United lost 2-4 to Leicester City in the last league game, which is the second defeat of the league this season after losing to Villa. At present, they rank 6th with 14 points, five points behind leader Chelsea, and are likely to further reduce the ranking. They beat Atlanta 3-2 in midweek in Champions League. Their only recent victory was due to the talent of a man in the last few minutes of the game——Ronaldo scored at the last minute to help the team win. It's rare for Manchester United to show strong defense in recent games. Ten goals were conceded in the previous six games.

Liverpool

First Manchester City, then Watford and Atletico Madrid's defense, which can't stop Liverpool's strong attack. Just last week, they beat Watford 5-0 in the league and then beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 in the Champions League. After the match against Atletico Madrid, the team has scored at least two goals in nine consecutive game. Since the beginning of the season, Liverpool, second in the ranking, has remained unbeaten in all games, one point behind leader Chelsea, and is the only team in the top league that has not lost a single game in the first eight games. Mohamed Salah has been in a hot state throughout the 2021-22 season and is expected to find at least one goal this weekend.

Prediction

The last meeting between the two sides ended in Liverpool's 2-4 victory at the same place. Liverpool's goal achievement on the road is amazing. Although the roar of Old Trafford fans should encourage the host to score a few goals on Liverpool's defense, in view of Liverpool's excellent performance and achievements this season, we predict that Liverpool will win this difficult game.

Pick: Liverpool

Total: Over 3 goals

Manchester United vs Liverpool

The home side goes to this match after beating Atalanta in the Champions League during midweek after a turnaround. They trailed 2:0 at halftime, but Cristiano Ronaldo and the lads packed three goals in the second half. However, it wasn’t a brilliant performance for the Red Devils, and a better rival could punish them severely for all mistakes they made. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer needs to change the team’s fortune in the Premier League, as the Red Devils picked up just a point from the previous three matches. They slipped down to 8th place, and this might be their last chance to get back in the title race. Anyway, Manchester United needs to raise the level of their performances to be competitive for the very top. Their fiercest rivals come to town, and they need to do much better against mighty Liverpool.

On the other hand, Liverpool also celebrated a 3:2 victory in the Champions League, but against a much more serious opponent. Mo Salah and the lads were better than Atletico Madrid on the road, and they head to this clash full of confidence. The Reds are second in the Premier League, being four points behind Chelsea, but with one game in hand. Jurgen Klopp’s side played just once at home on the previous six occasions, but they were pretty successful. Liverpool scored 18 goals on five outings, and they want to keep up where they left off.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Derbies are never easy to predict, but Liverpool is in a much better momentum. Manchester United relies on individual quality a lot, and they should play more as a team. The Red Devils haven’t been convincing lately, and we’ll back Liverpool in this matchup.

Goals Market Prediction

The Reds have been very productive on the road lately, scoring at least three goals in each of the previous five games on the road. Since Manchester United is leaky in the back, we should see at least three goals in total.

Liverpool to Win @ 2.35 

Over 2.5 FT @ 1.55 

Correct score 1:3 @ 16.50

On 10/23/2021 at 11:24 AM, Tiffy said:

But...... """""It was Brighton who came from 2-0 down to win this fixture 3-2 last season but can they repeat that feat here"""" Why not?

A reasonable question.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...IF YOU'VE BEEN HITTING THE GAS BOTTLES WITH GREALISH ALL NIGHT!!!

Top Teams can match each other and cancel each other out.

How does this relate to the Saucy Seaweeds???

Brighton DNB 6/1 is where I would be

Is this the other DNB market? as in 'Do Not Bother'

PS I can't really belive that I am syaing "top teams" when talking about us.

Nor can the rest of us.

As long as we finish above "That Lot up the road"

Yes fingers crossed you will finish above Whitehawk this year.

PPS - As a side note, and being the proud father that I am, my son landed a 45/1 fourfold last week!

No one cares about Tony Bloom's fourfolds.